[IMPORTANT] Please post & vote all cowboy fans!

canadaluvsdallas

Immediately or Friday?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Immediately or Friday?

Is it game time yet.   I hate the wait ...

who is announcing our game ????

on a side note is there any doubt that right now Dallas has the best front seven on defense in football.   And add in a all pro CB...    now if Awuzi can play one of his better games.  And Heath actually get back to tackling ....,

2 hours ago, quiller said:

Is it game time yet.   I hate the wait ...

who is announcing our game ????

on a side note is there any doubt that right now Dallas has the best front seven on defense in football.   And add in a all pro CB...    now if Awuzi can play one of his better games.  And Heath actually get back to tackling ....,

Troy & Joe Buck

5 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

What’s our record against him? 

Week 8 (loss) - Washington 20 Dallas 17

Week 17 (win) - Washington 17 Dallas 44

Week 13 (win) - Washington 16 Dallas 19

Week 17 (loss) - Washington 34 Dallas 23

Week 2 (win) - Washington 23 Dallas 27

Week 12 (win) - Washington 26 Dallas 31

Week 4 (loss) - Los Angeles 35 Dallas 30

Mid-20s scored against us if you average it out

Low key our Rams matchups have been really consequential for the past few seasons.

2014; Week 3 - We fall down 21-0 early. We stick with the run game and comeback to win the game and push our record to 2-1. This game set the whole tone for our 12-4 season and our focus on the run game and controlling the clock.

2016; Preseason - Dak Prescott gets the start and his first action in the NFL and plays absurdly well. Cowboys gain confidence in him as the primary backup, which allows him to become the primary starter when Romo gets hurt. Team goes 13-3.

2017; Week 4 - In a reversal of 2014 fortunes, the Cowboys take an early 17-6 lead. Ryan Switzer fumbles the punt and our defense is exposed the rest of the way, dropping us to 2-2. This game set the tone for a really disappointing season and possibly even kept Dallas out of the playoffs by itself.

19 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I remember that. Jaylon was totally exposed. But it's a whole new Jaylon this year.

Entirely different defense in fairness. LVE, an All-Pro Byron Jones, a healthy Gregory and Lawrence and we have the emergence of Collins, Woods and Ross on the interior. Going to be a fun game either way.

3 hours ago, quiller said:

That week 4 game was the first Lee less game I think of that season and they killed us with the short passing and run after catch 

Isn't that one of the games that TWill had a ball bounce off his chest for an INT?

Archived