[IMPORTANT] Please post & vote all cowboy fans!

canadaluvsdallas

Immediately or Friday?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Immediately or Friday?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Canada,

Do you not have a single hippie friend that could speed up the process? We are in the divisional round and debating hotdogs vs sandwiches. 

That's what I was thinking. Do you need $50 or is it a supply problem? Why am I even talking about this? I want my GDT!!

Here you go buddy. And welcome back to the forum

"I haven't watched a lot of Ram football this year, but everybody knows how good their offense is...it is scary. But what Dallas does well is stop the run..Better than I have seen in a very long time. They are even decent against the pass. If we can limit the big pass plays I think we will have a shot. Our secondary is going to have to be mistake free, sound football.

On offense, I think we just continue to do what we have been doing. Zeke gets 25-30 carries, play action, and some QB Draw/with some zone read sprinkled in. I think Cooper will have to have a big day. The rams defense, from what I have been researching and seen is just ok...nothing to be scared about (in my opinion...again, i haven't watched a lot Rams games).

In all honesty...I think if we protect the ball, play good pass D, and play utilize a good balanced offense, we can win. 

Cowboys 27 Rams 24."

@NEXTGENCOWBOYS

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Canada,

Do you not have a single hippie friend that could speed up the process? We are in the divisional round and debating hotdogs vs sandwiches. 

I thought you were a radical sandwich anarchist?! 

49 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Patience young grasshopper 

Indeed @Matts4313. We must allow our beautiful Canadian butterfly to float at his own pace on the hot, smoky winds of victory to his peaceful, forested, tree filled domain to lay the game day sticks and seeds of victory. For all shall be well.

Archived