EaglesPeteC

Divisional Round GDT Saints vs Eagles

32 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Nick Foles revenge game, time to avenge his only postseason loss.

WOuld love to add fuel to the anti-Brees for MVP debate

"He's not even the best QB from his High School"

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

WOuld love to add fuel to the anti-Brees for MVP debate

"He's not even the best QB from his High School"

Well, its not fair to compare them to Super Sam Ehlinger.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, its not fair to compare them to Super Sam Ehlinger.

c7a1e2265765669fdc6b5f9959b2d73b.png

weirdly looks like a love child between the two of them, that got none of their good traits.

Just now, Kiltman said:

c7a1e2265765669fdc6b5f9959b2d73b.png

weirdly looks like a love child between the two of them, that got none of their good traits.

He's got Nick Foles girth, including Brees's birthmark on that thing.

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He's got Nick Foles girth, including Brees's birthmark on that thing.

Impossible...

rgz-hs-prep-quarterbacks-08.jpg

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Unfortunately I have us loosing this game 27-21. 

well unfortunately your thumb out your a$$ and turn that score around. 

For real anyone know what was happening with Josh Adams? Why wasn't he getting anything?

5 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

For real anyone know what was happening with Josh Adams? Why wasn't he getting anything?

I wondered the same thing when they used Sproles to run up the middle from the 2 yard line 3 times. 

7 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

well unfortunately your thumb out your a$$ and turn that score around. 

I hope im wrong, I just don't trust the defense yet. I think they'll do fine against Thomas but idk about Kamara or Ingram or that stupid Hill they have. 

13 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I wondered the same thing when they used Sproles to run up the middle from the 2 yard line 3 times. 

straight retarded. 

This is a much different Philly team than the one that got blown out in NO the last time. Your defense has figured it out recently. 

The saints aren't the juggernaut that they were before. Brees is up there in age and it shows, he doesn't move all that well. Teams have started to figure them out too, the gameplan has been put on tape. 

You need to get pressure up the middle, that's what Dallas did when they beat NO on that Thursday game. They sent their ILBs on blitzes and then also ran stunts with their ends where they would loop inside. Brees is maybe one of the best all time at moving within the pocket but he is still short and you can clog throwing lanes with the type of pressure I'm talking about. If you can get him to try and escape the pocket, youve won. 

Tre'quan Smith had one of his rare good games against you guys. I don't think that happens again. Outside of Michael Thomas, they don't have any threats on the outside. They obviously feel the same way which is why they were linked to every available WR for the past few months. 

I also have confidence in your DL and LBs to do a good job stopping the run and their screens. You need to play man coverage and make sure to have a LB maned up on kamara when he's in the game, especially if you are looping your DEs inside like I am talking about, there will be space in the flats for dumpoffs so you need to anticipate that and wrap up (easier said than done). It would also be a good idea to play some cover 2 man or even just cover two to keep your corner in the flats. Especially if you are able to get pressure with your front four. You gotta constantly give Brees different looks or he will pick you apart...

DOGS