Divisional Round GDT Saints vs Eagles

EaglesPeteC

46 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

from the postgame speech by doug I think the saints pissed us off for running up the score.

Bad karma for the Saints. Hopefully we have a 2010 Jets-Pats / 2008 Eagles-Cards situation on our hands (get blown out in the regular season -> win when it matters)

Whatever gets this team Amped up , I'm all for it. If the Saints running the score up in a blowout is that motivation that fuels their fire. Cool.

Run with it, Roll with it, Whatever works!

There is literally  NO PRESSURE  on the Eagles to win. All of it is on the Saints. I'm ok with that.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-signature-stat-spotlight-cornerbacks-2

Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Avonte Maddox, who allowed just 18 receptions from 33 targets for 218 yards across his 391 coverage snaps in the regular season, allowed a league-low 0.56 yards per coverage snap in 2018. The rookie Pittsburgh product barely beat the likes of Arizona Cardinalsveteran Patrick Peterson (0.63), but giving credit where credit’s due, Peterson did play nearly 200 more coverage snaps than Maddox this season.

As he Logged two interceptions and allowed just one touchdown in the process, Maddox also led the same group of 86 NFL cornerbacks with 300-plus coverage snaps in passer rating allowed at 59.9. Miami Dolphins’ Xavien Howard (62.6) and Denver Broncos’ Chris Harris Jr. (63.6) finished second and third, respectively.

5 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Have we ever beaten Sean Payton and Drew Brees?

I asked myself that question recently. 2007 and 2015 (a game I have absolutely no recollection of despite having seen it at the time)

We do seem to never beat good teams with good QBs. We have never beaten Russell Wilson nor Aaron Rodgers if I remember correctly and that sucks.

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I asked myself that question recently. 2007 and 2015 (a game I have absolutely no recollection of despite having seen it at the time)

We do seem to never beat good teams with good QBs. We have never beaten Russell Wilson nor Aaron Rodgers if I remember correctly and that sucks.

Amazing how I have zero recollection of that 2015 game as well. Seriously questioning if that score is even real

Archived