Jump to content
EaglesPeteC

Divisional Round GDT Saints vs Eagles

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Amazing how I have zero recollection of that 2015 game as well. Seriously questioning if that score is even real

Think we all mentally blocked out the Chip / Bradford year lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Think we all mentally blocked out the Chip / Bradford year lol

Who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

I asked myself that question recently. 2007 and 2015 (a game I have absolutely no recollection of despite having seen it at the time)

We do seem to never beat good teams with good QBs. We have never beaten Russell Wilson nor Aaron Rodgers if I remember correctly and that sucks.

Yeah, it seems like we never ever beat the Patriots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 3:14 PM, furti said:

I was thinking why Doug is always deferring to start in the second half. He should try to land the first punch more.

it is nice getting the ball at half especially if you finish the first half with the ball.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 5:42 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I beleive this team loses, when I see it. Saints are the better team but this Eagles squad refuses to die. 

I agree. The Eagles have too much tenacity to roll over and die in the playoffs. If our defense can fire on all cylinders and Nick can minimizes mistakes on offense we should win another close one. The Saints are not the god-tier titans everyone claims them to be. Look what dallas did to them. 

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I asked myself that question recently. 2007 and 2015 (a game I have absolutely no recollection of despite having seen it at the time)

We do seem to never beat good teams with good QBs. We have never beaten Russell Wilson nor Aaron Rodgers if I remember correctly and that sucks.

Wait! We beat A-aron...in '06 when he was a backup his 2-3 14yd stat line wasn't enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Wait! We beat A-aron...in '06 when he was a backup his 2-3 14yd stat line wasn't enough

We must´ve blown them out. I remember McNabb was beasting on that game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious if this will be Golden Tate's breakout game?

Oppisite the Saints 3rd CB, Safety? I'm liking those matchups more and more considering all the attention Alshon and Ertz will be getting. 

Could be the XFactor in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect BDN and Doug to continue rolling on offense, but I just don't see our defense stepping up to the challenge in the dome. Our defense will definitely play better due to the aura of St. Nick, but that offense with Brees is still going to roll.

24-34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I expect BDN and Doug to continue rolling on offense, but I just don't see our defense stepping up to the challenge in the dome. Our defense will definitely play better due to the aura of St. Nick, but that offense with Brees is still going to roll.

24-34

Don't think Nick has anything  to do with our Defensive turnaround. Getting Hicks, Jernigan and a extra 6-8 games for the replacement CB under their belts has. Getting TO's, getting pressure, better coverage. All has improved.

Night and day difference in overall play/health by our OL, DL and Secondary from now and 2 months ago. Night and Day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I expect BDN and Doug to continue rolling on offense, but I just don't see our defense stepping up to the challenge in the dome. Our defense will definitely play better due to the aura of St. Nick, but that offense with Brees is still going to roll.

24-34

every tackle on the saints rosters has some sort of injury that limits them at practice. could be a long night for brees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×