Divisional Round GDT Saints vs Eagles

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, QuackKelly said:

If before the game you were told we would hold the Saints to 20 points would you take that?

To answer your question - yes.

But, what this game showed me was that Doug still needs to master the art of momentum and learn to play with the win like a surgeon, instead of being a cowboy who excels at playing risky. 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

smalll [removed] nick

little nutz lutz

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

little [removed] nick

@Matts4313 has been banned for one month for trolling and inappropriate comments.    

All the 'D' jokes about Nick Foles need to stop.  They have gotten out of hand over the last couple weeks.  

The big issue with this game was the injuries and the fact that the Saints are just a better football team.

I think the coaching staff did a decent job overall. We held the Saints to 20 points, and the offense did some good things, but the bottom line is we were playing our backup QB and had a ton of injuries during the game. 

Things need to change. Peters and Sproles are just too old. Our DB's are not good enough. Some players are getting blatantly overpaid. This is still a good team, but we aren't great. We need to make the changes that let us become great.

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

Going big Red for the rest of the playoffs...if it’s happens to be NE vs NFC I hope it’s a boring low scoring game...where everyone just remembers the commercials 

Not a bad secondary rooting interest. Dude needs/deserves a SB. But man, I do not want to deal with Mahomes for the next 12 years in this league. 

Archived