Divisional Round GDT Saints vs Eagles

EaglesPeteC

11 hours ago, Northland said:

It sucks to lose but you got a ring last year and had a hell of a run this year.  No doubt you are going to be a force for a while to come.  With you, us, and a healthy Redskins team I don't think the division will be referred to as NFC Least anymore.

Sorry but you still suck, the Redskins are god awful and  we are aging rapidly. Garbage post. 

54 minutes ago, Phire said:

Yeah there are reports now that Alshon was playing through broken ribs. It looked like he was bracing for contact which threw him off. He only dropped like two passes all year.

That takes heart. I think more than a dozen players were playing through the pain as well. 

Blood Dries, Bruises Fade, Bone Melds. We'll be back next season with 10 additional draft picks. 

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

12 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

The Saints players are so classless. 

Haha, seriously? Kinda like Jenkins flipping off Payton because he got burned for a TD? You know, because clearly it wasn't Jenkins' fault.

Here's the fun part, you'll get to watch them again next week.

27 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Haha, seriously? Kinda like Jenkins flipping off Payton because he got burned for a TD? You know, because clearly it wasn't Jenkins' fault.

The whole league knows Payton’s a JO. Let’s be real. 

Just because Jenkins lost his cool doesn’t mean Payton isn’t a tool. The two can exist in the same world. There’s multiple examples of Payton leading that team in pretty classless ways. It’s well documented. 

1 hour ago, Mid Iowa said:

Can´t there be two classless acts by both teams? 

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I think his broken ribs hurt about as much

I think they wanted to catch the saints off guard, it worked..just Alshon had his third drop in the worst way possible

Yeah, I still there was no need to rush with some time on the clock and not far to go.  Give some extra time to breathe.

Nonetheless, it is what it is.  I commend the men for playing with a full heart trying to play injured and come back when possible.   These guys will always have a place in my heart.

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

The whole league knows Payton’s a JO. Let’s be real. 

Just because Jenkins lost his cool doesn’t mean Payton isn’t a tool. The two can exist in the same world. There’s multiple examples of Payton leading that team in pretty classless ways. It’s well documented. 

Fair.

Doug Peterson and Payton sure get along well for Payton being such a JO. Maybe he's just competitive enough that opposing teams don't like him, especially when they lose to him.

Just a thought.

53 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Fair.

Doug Peterson and Payton sure get along well for Payton being such a JO. Maybe he's just competitive enough that opposing teams don't like him, especially when they lose to him.

Just a thought.

Schwartz is also a d bag and is on Doug’s staff. Just because he or Payton is a d bag doesn’t mean they don’t know football. It’s not a perfect world, sometimes classless dudes are really good at their jobs and still get ahead in life. 

Just because Payton “ran up the score” isn’t the only so-called offense. He’s had quite a few sketchy happenings. There’s no real need to defend it. No one is saying he needs to be run out of the league. But call it like you see it. 

34 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So I'm not a normal gameday thread guy.....was there ever an explanation why Payton called that timeout at the end when all he had to do was kneel on it?

It looked to me like some of the Saints had already run onto the field and were celebrating.  I believe he called TO to get everyone off the field except for the 11 that needed to take the knee.  

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:15 PM, Jroc04 said:

Just because Payton “ran up the score” isn’t the only so-called offense. He’s had quite a few sketchy happenings. There’s no real need to defend it. No one is saying he needs to be run out of the league. But call it like you see it.

The man was suspended an entire year for paying players to hurt opposing players. Is this even a debate?

Archived