EaglesPeteC

Divisional Round GDT Saints vs Eagles

19 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I hope we wipe the smug look off of Sean Payton’s face. Hate that prick 

Haha, did you see that clip, Eagles must have been in NO, and Payton was walking along the seats slapping hands and there was an Eagles’ fan giving the thumbs down to him and once he got to him the fan stuck his hand out to greet him and Sean slapped the ish out of it? Funny. 

Haha, here it is. 

To be fair, those kids look like major d bags. I apologize if you look like this, but we can’t be friends. 

Edited by Jroc04

31 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Haha, did you see that clip, Eagles must have been in NO, and Payton was walking along the seats slapping hands and there was an Eagles’ fan giving the thumbs down to him and once he got to him the fan stuck his hand out to greet him and Sean slapped the ish out of it? Funny. 

Haha, here it is. 

To be fair, those kids look like major d bags. I apologize if you look like this, but we can’t be friends. 

That’s me dude

Sike, but those kids do look like major d bags. Probably live in Delco and invest heavily in neck tattoos and sprucing up rheir 2007 Nissan Ultima 

Edited by RBreezy

3 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

That’s me dude

Sike, but those kids do look like major d bags. Probably live in Delco and invest heavily in neck tattoos and sprucing up rheir 2007 Nissan Ultima 

So accurate 

2 hours ago, Daimonas said:

im just sayin... i had a dream we beat the saints so basically it's guaranteed now

it has been brought to life 

Hey did you know Drew Brees and Nick Foles went to the same high school? Strange that nobody has mentioned that but it’s true. 

On 1/12/2019 at 8:20 AM, Jroc04 said:

I’m just spit balling here. Does Brees prefer man or zone to go against? We know how stubborn Jim can be. I’m just hoping he throws a couple curves this game. His game plan last time was cheeks. But I feel if they run the ball, scoring will be low and we’ll have a chance late to win. I just hope from the last time and the Dallas game, they know how to attack the offense. 

Brees will carve them both up equally...you have to mix it up...

I think what you meant to say is, if WE run the ball effectively we will keep the scoring low giving us a chance...

I think it would’ve been soooo dope to beat Dallas in Dallas for a chance to go to the SB. 

A month long road trip isn’t a bad consolation either

Everyone assumed if there was gonna be a team to get beat down this weekend it would be the Eagles.... lol

Watch this be a very competitive game while the other ones were all pretty much beat downs. xD