Webmaster

NFL Divisional Round - Chargers vs Patriots

This season surpassed my expectations. I started to believe in this team again. Something I haven’t done in a long long time. Patriots game was a huge disappointment. It’s not just losing, it’s the way we were just shown to be a less developed franchise. BB showed why he is the GOAT. Hopefully Lynn learns a really hard lesson and comes back next year with a fire to make sure his coordinators scheme against the other team. 2019 will be Rivers’ last campaign barring some development I don’t expect. One more chance. Here’s to a good draft and free agency. Enjoy the offseason guys. 

2 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

This season surpassed my expectations. I started to believe in this team again. Something I haven’t done in a long long time. Patriots game was a huge disappointment. It’s not just losing, it’s the way we were just shown to be a less developed franchise. BB showed why he is the GOAT. Hopefully Lynn learns a really hard lesson and comes back next year with a fire to make sure his coordinators scheme against the other team. 2019 will be Rivers’ last campaign barring some development I don’t expect. One more chance. Here’s to a good draft and free agency. Enjoy the offseason guys. 

I see Rivers going 2 more years, MAYBE 3. He said he wants to play in the new stadium.

I am with you though. I caught a lot of hell today at work about how they played but the fact that we went 12-4 with some huge road wins I am happy overall with the year. Seems they have moved on from a lot of the "typical Chargers" stuff and Lynn has changed the mentality. I'm looking forward to the future and the team has a lot of young studs to build upon. Get this line shored up and some healthy linebackers then maybe we can have a miracle.