Divisional Playoff Round

Leader

1 hour ago, deltarich87 said:

This postseason changing the narrative that you need a good defense to win. All the good defenses are getting bounced early

Chicago, Baltimore, and Dallas

Trubisky, Lamar Jackson, and Dak, the whole young QB/good defense isn't  living up to the hype so far this year. Another key thing was all their running games got shut down.

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 3:44 PM, JBURGE said:

Really couldn't care less if we have pick 28 or 32. Makes almost no difference. I want to see Saints vs Rams and Chiefs vs Pats. 

Well according to the draft chart, the difference is about 70 points or about the same as the pick we got for Ha Ha. Its funny how people think it makes no difference but were made up that we were able to get a decent pick from Washington. May be able to trade the difference for a 4th.

I'm rooting for Eagles. 

2 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Trubisky, Lamar Jackson, and Dak, the whole young QB/good defense isn't  living up to the hype so far this year. Another key thing was all their running games got shut down.

And the Rams ran all over Dallas's supposedly awesome run defense.  That's what happens when you have a talented, healthy o-line.

10 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

This postseason changing the narrative that you need a good defense to win. All the good defenses are getting bounced early

Chicago, Baltimore, and Dallas

I think it shows good defense is not enough. 

The bad chiefs defense played much better than usual, and the bad Rams run defense stepped up as well.  

Good defense with offenses that play poorly get bounced, just like good offenses that have defenses that play bad get bounced.

49 minutes ago, Pugger said:

That would be nice but it ain't easy being the visitors and winning in that dome.

Last time Philly played there: Week 11
NOLA 48
PHILLY 7

Not sure thats game film you learn from or throw out and start from scratch.

Archived