Divisional Playoff Round

Leader

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Nope. It's legit boring as hell. Watching a QB 3 step and hit a RB 2 yard downfield for 6 yards over and over sucks to watch.

I think Rodgers agrees with you, based on how effectively he ignores the RB's in the passing game

This is so effing annoying to watch.  Chargers are letting all that talent go to waste with this stupid crap gameplan of zone coverage after zone coverage after zone coverage.  They're not even doing anything to disguise the pass rush either.  Brady's sitting back there doing his tax return.   

I'm not sure "boring" is the word I would use when watching Brady target open players every time he throws the ball.

What I find boring in an offense is watching the QB repeatedly scramble around for 5-6 seconds, then either take a sack, throw the ball away, or throw the ball to someone who's well  covered.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

This is so effing annoying to watch.  Chargers are letting all that talent go to waste with this stupid crap gameplan of zone coverage after zone coverage after zone coverage.  They're not even doing anything to disguise the pass rush either.  Brady's sitting back there doing his tax return.   

Right. NE is just killing them with sit down pattern.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Hey - I'm not saying its the most diverse attack with nothing but bells and whistles.....but theres something to be said for effectiveness.

When I pointed out the NE RB's getting a big chunk of the yardage, it wasn't a criticism.  It was more of a contrast vs what tends to happen in the GB offense.

Archived