Divisional Playoff Round

Leader

I want to see the chiefs win the superbowl and outpost say that the chiefs had an elite defense after having one of the worst in the league this year 

"they played elite in the playoffs". In reality they're playing a dome team in cold weather 

Just now, JBURGE said:

I want to see the chiefs win the superbowl and outpost say that the chiefs had an elite defense after having one of the worst in the league this year 

"they played elite in the playoffs". In reality they're playing a dome team in cold weather 

You're already losing that argument.  Eric Berry coming back changes that defense. 

EDIT:  Lol.  If you don't think they're playing elite defense today, you're not watching the Chiefs. 

19 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

The cold weather effecting the teams that don't play in it is overrated, Cardinals beat us at home in it, Chargers beat the Chiefs at home in cold weather.

Gotta give credit to that Colts defense, too.  They are WAY overachieving right now.  Their best defensive back is out, they have no pass rusher, they have alright corners, alright DL and they've shut the Chiefs out the whole second half so far. 

That is unheard of.  Think whoever that DC is (not even going to try to spell his name correctly) is going to be a head coach around this time next year. 

Colts got luckier than they deserve to with that head coaching hire.  They'd be wrecked already if McDaniels went there I think. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

I'm pretty convinced that the Chiefs are playing elite defense today because Bob Sutton coaches on the sidelines....😉😄🤔

I was going to say this, but nobody but me and you believe.  We got a bunch of orcs in here, too few Aragorns. 

Archived