Jump to content
MKnight82

Redskins Top Draft Need?

Redskins Top Draft Need?  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. Top Draft Need (Not Including QB)

    • WR
      6
    • LG
      6
    • MLB
      1
    • OLB
      5
    • CB
      1
    • S
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, lavar703 said:

To me, a pass rusher will always be a greater need than a guard. 

Yeah, I get it in the rankings, but when you have a decent staring ROLB and some young talent there developing behind him and you have zippy at another position - other than possibly a returning Cooper & Kuandjio - then its clear that you would ”NEED” the other position more, unless you want to trot out your favorite OLineman again... Shawn Lavaou. Lol 😆 

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 1sts for Mack is looking like a pretty fair deal now. He can change a defense that has a few good player on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went with LG then MLB. I think with Doctson/Richardson/Quinn/Sims along with probably resigning Crowder on the cheap I am fine with Receivers. I want them to use a 4th or later on a stretch the field/punt returner/gadget player type though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I vote other and vote for a superstar? I mean everyone has to have a dream right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

2 1sts for Mack is looking like a pretty fair deal now. He can change a defense that has a few good player on it.

Yeah, I was all over that. I wanted to trade Preston Smith, a first and a conditional first to the Raiders for Mack.

We definitely should’ve pulled the trigger. Especially considering John would want to help out Jay & Bruce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I was all over that. I wanted to trade Preston Smith, a first and a conditional first to the Raiders for Mack.

We definitely should’ve pulled the trigger. Especially considering John would want to help out Jay & Bruce.

well the problem with that is they have a young kid at qb who can lead them and we have a broken qb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, mar29020 said:

well the problem with that is they have a young kid at qb who can lead them and we have a broken qb

We didn't have a broken QB in September, not one person in the USA could've predicted Alex would break his leg in two.

We were 6-3 when Alex broke his Leg, we finished the season 1-5, coincidence... I think not personally. CT said so in an interview, he said that after Alex broke his leg that the whole team unravled, lost its leader and its way.

And if our offense had been healthy this year w/ Crowder, CT, Scherff & PRich staying more healthy, we probably would’ve won the division.

It’s a shame Alex got hurt, because the analysis done by people who watch a lot of film is that as the season went on, Alex was getting more comfortable and playing better in Gruden’s offense.

So, perhaps in 2019 if Alex was healthy and our Offense had stayed more healthy than the last two years we would have won 10 or 11 games next year, but sadly well never know.

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’s a shame Alex got hurt, because the analysis done by people who watch a lot of film is that as the season went on, Alex was getting more comfortable and playing better in Gruden’s offense.

Link. Please. Please. Because my eyes told me the offense was regressing/remaining stagnant, and if not for AP, we wouldn't score. Didn't we not have a 3rd quarter TD (or maybe it was 2nd half TD) for like 4 games? 5 of Alex's last 6 games I don't think he broke 200 yards. And it's not like he had the Cowboys run game or D backing him up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just realized T E was not on the options list. I would love to draft one in the first 3 rounds ! We're very thin at that position .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Link. Please. Please. Because my eyes told me the offense was regressing/remaining stagnant, and if not for AP, we wouldn't score. Didn't we not have a 3rd quarter TD (or maybe it was 2nd half TD) for like 4 games? 5 of Alex's last 6 games I don't think he broke 200 yards. And it's not like he had the Cowboys run game or D backing him up.

Al Galdi said it on the radio. He was probably talking about conversations he was having with Cooley about Alex’s progress in Gruden’s offense but he didn't mention Cooley by name on air. Al & Cooley seem like they're pretty close from the days back when they did ”The Drive, ” in the afternoon/evenings with Steve Czaban on 980.

Al has Cooley on his show sometimes and mentions him a lot or he could have been asking John Keim about it too, but again, Galdi didn't mention who.

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Al Galdi said it on the radio.

And where did he get that info? Al Galdi is not someone who "watches a lot of film"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Al Galdi said it on the radio.

Okay, I may have misread it, but you said "the analysis done by people who watch a lot of film" - do you have anything else besides someone who works for 980?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

And where did he get that info? Al Galdi is not someone who "watches a lot of film"

he said he talked to ppl who do, probably referencing Cooley. I edited my post as you were responding.

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MikeT14 said:

Okay, I may have misread it, but you said "the analysis done by people who watch a lot of film" - do you have anything else besides someone who works for 980?

No, but that does mean its not true. ppl are going to believe what they want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

he said he talked to ppl who do, probably referencing Cooley. It's like you did it even read my post before responding...

Wait, what? You never alluded to that at all. You can't call out @Thaiphoon for something like that when you misrepresented it and then edited your post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×