Would Eagles trade Wentz for the world?

Humble_Beast

6 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Been saying this for a while. They need to trade wentz for a few firsts or a cornerstone piece like the Khalil Mack trade or AB etc. 

Trading Wentz for a couple mid to late 1sts or for a diva locker room cancer of a WR might be just possibly the two dumbest ideas Ive heard all year.

Bravo

16 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Trading Wentz for a couple mid to late 1sts or for a diva locker room cancer of a WR might be just possibly the two dumbest ideas Ive heard all year.

Bravo

🙄

yes because that's what I said. ONLY TRADE WENTZ FOR AB!!!

youll be sorry when he ends up leaving in free agency for nothing. Foles is better.

I like how insane some of today's rhetoric is. A guy who not that long ago went 27TDs to 2INTs and is the reigning Super Bowl MVP is inferior to a guy with 3 seasons and having ended back to back years injured.

Drew Bledsoe wishes he got the same love. I mean, he actually won playoff games and stickman Brady got the franchise over him.

But this Foles guy, ya he gabage.

9_9

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

🙄

yes because that's what I said. ONLY TRADE WENTZ FOR AB!!!

youll be sorry when he ends up leaving in free agency for nothing. Foles is better.

Would you be saying that if Cody Parkey made his fg?

4 minutes ago, H.E Pennypacker said:

Its clear that Foles is very comfortable in Philly and performs well when asked.. I just have this feeling he will be a let down to the next team he joins.. I can see the Jags giving up a 1st for him only for him to have a 20 td 15 int season next year

As long as his next coach uses a lot of RPO's and they have better WR's than the Cowboys did pre-Amari trade, Foles will be good. So he should stay away from Miami and Washington and probably sign with jags or Broncos or Bengals or...gulp...Giants.

4 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

It counts in a trade offer. But in terms of results. Foles results speak for themselves. Wentz has to prove he can even make it a full season let alone win the SB like Foles.

2016 he played a full season

The thing is I think either Wentz or coaches were too conservative with the playcalling when Wentz played this year. Yes it reduced his turnover numbers, however he has to throw it out there like Foles does and risk an int every so often so that defenses can't play tight coverage on Eagles receivers 10-15 yards from scrimmage. I think the coaches have learnt and that will change next year and Wentz will perform really well and Eagles too.

Archived