Packers to Hire Titans OC Matt LaFleur as Head Coach

49erurtaza

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

what the hell? really don’t think he’s HC material, at least not yet. his playcalling was very spotty.

anyway, might as well just give up on mariota now. 4 OCs in 5 years. unreal.

Carr has had something similar iirc.

Anyways, I really don't know much about him tbh. I'll reserve my judgment.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Just stupid. Trying to hard to find the next mcvay. They should have went with a defensive coach. Rodgers runs his own offense. 

No, Rodgers NEEDS someone to challenge him and hold him accountable, much like McCarthy did with Favre in 2007. 

10 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’m sure Matiota had nothing to do with it and it’s all LaFleur

I don't know how much MM and Gabbert had to do with it, but'll I'll say those 2 point conversion calls against the Chargers was some horrific displays of playcalling, and I don't think the quarterback had anything to do with that. 

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

They really should hire someone from the staff if possible. 

I'm waiting for them to hire Shane Waldron away from us lol.

52 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I honestly don't see the hype. What did the Titans do so great offensively this year to warrant LaFleur being a top candidate? Sure, the Rams offense last year was great but that's probably mostly McVay. Do people view him as being a top candidate thinking he will be able to bring over McVay's success or is there other reasons of merit I'm not seeing?

Shanahan/McVay disciple. Probably want A-Rod in that sort of scheme. Plus, you never know how these guys present themselves. Nobody thought McVay was a homerun hire. But he absolutely blew away both the Rams and 49ers in his interviews. Both teams wanted him bad.

Archived