packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

3 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

In 10 games, Henry got 12 carries or less.  In those games he had 361 yds on 92 carries (3.9 ypc)

In 6 games, Henry got more than 12 carries.  698 yds on 123 carries (5.7 ypc)

4 of those games were the last 4 of the season where he ran for 585 yds on 87 carries (6.7 ypc)

Why did he wait until the last 4 games to use his biggest weapon?

Fwiw their fans were pissed at Henry pretty often this year then the staff threw him under the bus I think

14 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:

I like that the hire keeps making more and more sense as information rolls in. 

I was ready to like the JMD hire but don’t feel disappointed it came out differently. 

Same here .. I was set to be cool with McDaniels, but he made me a bit nervous.  I hated some of the things from his past, and I was just hoping he had learned lessons and was ready to do better the second time around.  In a way I am relieved.

Jay Glazer‏:

Matt LaFleur did something very rare this year for an offensive coaching candidate. Instead of being pass-happy to build up his name as an HC candidate, he ran the ball a ton and played more to protect the ball.

(All you "MM's too conservative" folks are gonna be real happy!)  :)

3 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Averaged 16 ppg against Zimmer Defenses in 3 games

Averaged 8.5 ppg against Fangio Defenses in 2 games.

That includes all his time as either an OC or a QB coach so whether these are "his" offenses is debatable. 

Delete this. It's depressing

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

Jay Glazer‏:

Matt LaFleur did something very rare this year for an offensive coaching candidate. Instead of being pass-happy to build up his name as an HC candidate, he ran the ball a ton and played more to protect the ball.

He doesn’t need to run here to protect the ball. Rodgers will throw it away haha.

4 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

In 10 games, Henry got 12 carries or less.  In those games he had 361 yds on 92 carries (3.9 ypc)

In 6 games, Henry got more than 12 carries.  698 yds on 123 carries (5.7 ypc)

4 of those games were the last 4 of the season where he ran for 585 yds on 87 carries (6.7 ypc)

Why did he wait until the last 4 games to use his biggest weapon?

The first three games of the season Henry averaged over 15 carries per game (10, 18, 18) for a total of 139 yards (3.0 ypc). The Jags game really screws all the Henry's stats this season.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Jay Glazer‏:

He had a RB as a QB.