packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

Enjoyed watching MLF's game vs BB. Little better than McVay did vs BB in the superb owl.

Also Vs Dallas's D after two early turnovers. Aaron Jones gonna be a guy in the PPR leagues I think.

Mariota did some nice things in some of these games, but man he had some bad passes

Edited by Arthur Penske

Packers beat reporters in December:
"Packers coaches are too old and stale !!!
Time for a shake-up !!"

Packers beat reporters in February:
"Packers coaches are too young and inexperienced !!!
They're gonna get schooled by the veteran coaches !!"

We are truly blessed 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Time for a shake-up !!"

We are truly blessed 

Apparently they just take us all for a bunch of booger-eating morons.

8 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Time for a shake-up !!"

We are truly blessed 

#fakenews

46 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Time for a shake-up !!"

We are truly blessed 

Reminds me of this clip at about :30s. Would be perfect if only McGinn would pop in and end it on some old man tyraid about Wolf/Holmgren 

• 3 weeks later...

I just ran across this video:

I think it offers a decent insight to what the offense will look like.  The problems that I see are:  Can what we have at guard execute any of these blocks? Where are we going to get 2 TEs that can even pretend that they want to look like they can block?

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I just ran across this video:

I think it offers a decent insight to what the offense will look like.  The problems that I see are:  Can what we have at guard execute any of these blocks? Where are we going to get 2 TEs that can even pretend that they want to look like they can block?

The second play is a misread on this guy's part. That's not a straight double team. It's a combo block up to his "unaccounted for" Linebacker that the OL never got off the first level. 

The last play is like the most basic run play in the book. Line up with 7 blockers and the defense comes with 7 defenders, run the zone run, let your back pick his gap and have the uncovered lineman help on whoever's available. That's every team.

I like Matt...anything is better than that bafoon MM.

So how is MM doing these days? I heard he was yelling at a high school ref. Lol dude will probably never be a HC again in the league.

By the time the glacial moving Packers Fire a coach (MM and Mike sherman) the rest of the league wants nothing to do with them.

Its a testament to just how tarnished MM is viewed by the league that even the lowly jets passed on him.

7 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

I like Matt...anything is better than that bafoon MM.

So how is MM doing these days? I heard he was yelling at a high school ref. Lol dude will probably never be a HC again in the league.

By the time the glacial moving Packers Fire a coach (MM and Mike sherman) the rest of the league wants nothing to do with them.

Its a testament to just how tarnished MM is viewed by the league that even the lowly jets passed on him.

Do I want to know what inspired you to shout at this particular cloud on this particular day at this particular time?

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Do I want to know what inspired you to shout at this particular cloud on this particular day at this particular time?

old.jpg

I just hate MM so much, I will never forget the NFC Championship game in Seattle and will never forgive him either.

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I remember a few other people being involved?

I'm still mind ****ed why it's so impossible to give players blame. As if hhcd or bostick were coached to perform the idiocy they performed. It's just easier to hate coaches. You can even see this crap all the way down to coaching kids in elementary school. 

• Like 1