packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Lol. Too much drama and yet you continuously make backhanded posts like this. Listen, I can reply and defend my stance without a nerve being struck. Trust me. I'm going to be in the Bahamas in a week. I'm living the dream right now lol. Your forum posts don't strike a nerve with me. We just have 2 different opinions on a matter and it's as simple as that. 

48 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

I don't view it as "monstrously inappropriate" I just felt it was a bit of a **** move. In my opinion, if you trust him to be the General Manager of your franchise, then let him be that. Let him pick that head coach and have that head coach report directly to Gute, not to Murphy. That's all. I don't hate Murphy by any means. I think he's a hell of a President and has done right by this Franchise since getting here. I just don't agree with how he approached that and a 5-1 record or any record really wouldn't and won't change that for me.

The "monstrously inappropriate" quote was from cannondale. I didn't realize he was being sarcastic. I give up. 

• Like 1

Segment on PTI was about Coach of the year nominees and they mentioned Peyton (NOLA 6+1) and Reich (INDY 4+2).

Not that it matters at this juncture.....but wondered why MLF wasnt worth this discussion.

You could say the GBP turnaround exceeds that of these two teams no?