packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I agree to a point but damn I don't think we should have lost to that Chargers team.
Rivers looked good against us then horrid the next week against the Raiders so idk what to think lol.

Almost every team has a stinker of a game.  Just ask Drew Brees and the Saints.  

• Like 2

Just now, OneTwoSixFive said:

I had to look for a while before i realised what you added, a close brackets at the end of the sentence. Since I hate bad spelling in posts, I can hardly complain when my punctuation is corrected.

I thought it would take some close scrutiny :)

23 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I felt good about the Packers this year when many were looking another year down the road.  Even with my optimistic outlook, they did better in those early tough games than I expected. I was also very high on Pettine (a few doubts are creeping in now, but it's hard to argue with 8-2).

23 hours ago, Leader said:

FIFY :)

FIFL9_9

Our favorite MLF turns 40 today...
...which means he's traveled about 2.34 Billion miles through time & space to be here, right now.
During his time on this planet, the Moon has circled MLF about 520 times as he worked his way up to Supreme Ruler of the Green & Gold cult franchise

cwrytd9fllnl4pwhifgt

• Like 1

MLF Birthday Year Forecast:

Your birthday falls not long after a Full Moon this year, suggesting a period ahead of communication and teaching. You may be turned to for advice more frequently, and you are very willing to offer your help. This is a strong year for publicity and any other endeavors that involve spreading the word. As well, your ability to be objective–or to see the “big picture”–can be especially pronounced and rewarding this year.

A Jupiter transit to your Sun this year brings nice opportunities to you. Optimism and confidence are with you, and you are able to attract fortunate circumstances into your life as a result. You come in contact with helpful people, and travel opportunities are likely.
Pinnacle successes can occur during this period and it’s a good time to seek out advanced training or to further your education.

You are inspired and could even inspire others with your words. Some of your hunches could be prophetic. You are thinking more creatively, and you express yourself with increased sensitivity, compassion, and warmth. At the same time, you come across with more authority and responsibility. You may be more deliberate in how you approach communicating with others, choosing your words more carefully and successfully. Improved communications result, and you might be surprised at how this can improve your success in general. A trip to somewhere exotic could figure prominently this year. Bonds with important younger people in your life may be strengthened, as you tend to be more compassionate and understanding with them. Advances in intellectual and mental pursuits are likely, as you make steady progress that has long-lasting results.

not sure how exotic Miami is, but a trip there in early February would be spectacular

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Our favorite MLF turns 40 today...
...which means he's traveled about 2.34 Billion miles through time & space to be here, right now.
During his time on this planet, the Moon has circled MLF about 520 times as he worked his way up to Supreme Ruler of the Green & Gold cult franchise

cwrytd9fllnl4pwhifgt

best eyebrows in the biz.

7 minutes ago, Pugger said:

We should be glad our starting QB is lousy at binge drinking...

Every great QB has addiction problems.

Namath with the alcohol.

Favre with the pain killers.

Peyton with the HGH.

Brady with the open mouth child kissing.

Brady with the steroids.

Russell Wilson with the miracle water.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Every great QB has addiction problems.

Namath with the alcohol.

Favre with the pain killers.

Peyton with the HGH.

Brady with the open mouth child kissing.

Brady with the steroids.

Russell Wilson with the miracle water.

Culter with Cigarettes 

Brees being a spokesperson for questionable organizations