packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

3 minutes ago, moretti19 said:

I watched some Titans games and a couple things I really liked is the amount they ran the ball. Also there were open receivers quite a bit but Mariotta would miss them. I thought McDaniels had the job, will be interesting how he handles Rogers.

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

And you thought Aaron Jones didn’t get enough touches BEFORE...

This confuses me

One 3-4 hour interview and they made their minds up. WTF. I don't agree with that at all.

You get him to come to Green Bay, show him around, get a feel for him in this environment, introduce him to Rodgers and the staff, talk more in depth regarding the staff, players, salary cap, vision, life, family, contracts etc... Really get a good feel for that person and THEN make your decision.

I think they well regret making their decision so quickly.

Edited by Chili

1 minute ago, Chili said:

One 3-4 hour interview and they made their minds up. WTF. I don't agree with that at all.

You get him to come to Green Bay, show him around, get a feel for him in this environment, introduce him to Rodgers, talk more in depth regarding the staff, players, salary cap, vision, life, family etc... Really get a good feel for that person and THEN make your decision.

Don't forget to breathe mate.

Just now, Chili said:

You get him to come to Green Bay, show him around, get a feel for him in this environment, introduce him to Rodgers, talk more in depth regarding the staff, players, salary cap, vision, life, family etc... Really get a good feel for that person and THEN make your decision.

Eh, they may have known he was in high demand and that they could either give him the offer or let someone else take him.