packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Jason Wilde has been pumping LaFleur.

Jason Wilde has often been Rodgers' mouthpiece in the local, Wisconsin media.

Thanks - I'll be interested to hear what Rodgers has to say soon.  Hope LaFleur can get his head and arm straight.

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

LaFleur had only one HC interview. Literally zero competition for him.

The fact no-one was after him is a big red flag for me. The fact that he got turned down for two coordinator roles and had to rely on his mates to further his career is another big red flag,

Sure he knows the X and Os, sure he knows about coaching QBs but if he was so highly rated why no NFL teams were breaking the door down to hire him in the past four years? They had plenty of opportunity.

We rushed to hire him without a second interview. Absolutely no doubt about it. 

We should taken our time interviewing other candidates knowing your had your fall back plan safely in your back pocket.

It common sense, its being smart. I honestly can't believe we did what we did.

I will say this, he must've had an AMAZING interview. xD

I'm convinced based on this he will be amazing. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

He spent time coaching at Western Michigan - Gerg Jennings school and at Saginaw Valley - Jeff Janis's school

Nah he coached at CMU. Honestly thought he'd be the guy CMU hired this year lol. 

But I think this is a solid hire for you guys. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I don't even know if I'm happy or mad or surprised or shocked or flabbergasted or confused or bewildered or excited or indifferent.  

This is me. Though I've already started the automatic fan transition into it being great for no real reason

• Like 3