Jump to content
FinneasGage

packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bignutz said:

Real classy with the personal attacks.

Because your username set the bar for classy?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

Because your username set the bar for classy?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I also lol'd pretty hard 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bignutz said:

Real classy with the personal attacks.

Holy victim card, you have a stupid user name. Deal with it. Stop begging for the mods protection and just report us, it's obvious what you're doing. Probably someone who was already banned and came back anyways.

 

Lol all I did was ask if his password was bigboobz. I forgot what I said at first. What a horrible personal attack. Probably going to need years of therapy to get past that.

Edited by Norm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol all I did was ask if his password was bigboobz

Should have gone for NutBig for the juxtaposition with the username

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Packer_ESP said:

Should have gone for NutBig for the juxtaposition with the username

Haha. Well fwiw it was an obscure reference to the office where the password to start their server was big boobz with a z lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Norm said:

Haha. Well fwiw it was an obscure reference to the office where the password to start their server was big boobz with a z lol. 

Oh yeah I even watched that episode recently, damn. I'm on season 8 now, it's going somewhat downhill but it still has moments of brilliance. I think I enjoyed Parks & Rec better though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Cohen:

Packers have hired Luke Butkus as assistant offensive line coach and Rayna Stewart as special teams quality control coach. Butkus is the nephew of former Bears linebacker **** Butkus. The addition of Stewart gives the Packers three coaches on special teams, one more than 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Norm said:

Holy victim card, you have a stupid user name. Deal with it. Stop begging for the mods protection and just report us, it's obvious what you're doing. Probably someone who was already banned and came back anyways.

 

Lol all I did was ask if his password was bigboobz. I forgot what I said at first. What a horrible personal attack. Probably going to need years of therapy to get past that.

I can offer you some counseling courses, Norm.  I typically run them at a local establishment with a few good friends of mine.  Jim and Jack routinely show up.  Sometimes they bring their higher class friends like Blanton, Elijah and Booker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bignutz said:

Again, per you, I'm not entitled to an opinion that disagrees with yours? That's it right? I thought hiring McDaniels would have been a mistake but since you think otherwise you make personal attacks. Did I specifically mention you in the original post? If I did, my apologies. Sorry you're so sensitive.

Pretty sure you're on a pot and kettle kick atm. You literally said **** all the haters i.e. if they were not a fan of the LF hire. So, that would mean you resulted to personal attacks with anyone who didn't agree with you and are now sitting in here crying over the very samething you yourself did to posters on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Norm said:

 

Lol all I did was ask if his password was bigboobz. 

So... do I have to change my password?  Or do you guys promise not to log-in to my account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MLF gets to be a part of this picture in March. This one has 29 of 32 teams represented
Lots of changeover year to year, the NFL really does stand for Not For Long

 

oevdwbvrqo17jygqpoag.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

MLF gets to be a part of this picture in March. This one has 29 of 32 teams represented
Lots of changeover year to year, the NFL really does stand for Not For Long

 

oevdwbvrqo17jygqpoag.jpg

McCarthy is seconds away from soiling his pants here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

McCarthy is seconds away from soiling his pants here

Disagree.  Chin low.  Beard. Lips stuck out. He's hiding the double chin and giving the "Blue Steel" look to the camera!

Garrett is clearly the one that just dropped a silent by deadly that is hitting McVay as the shot is taken.

Edited by vegas492

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×