FinneasGage

packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

2 hours ago, Bignutz said:

Real classy with the personal attacks.

Because your username set the bar for classy?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

2 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

Because your username set the bar for classy?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I also lol'd pretty hard 😂

4 hours ago, Bignutz said:

Real classy with the personal attacks.

Holy victim card, you have a stupid user name. Deal with it. Stop begging for the mods protection and just report us, it's obvious what you're doing. Probably someone who was already banned and came back anyways.

Lol all I did was ask if his password was bigboobz. I forgot what I said at first. What a horrible personal attack. Probably going to need years of therapy to get past that.

Edited by Norm

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lol all I did was ask if his password was bigboobz

Should have gone for NutBig for the juxtaposition with the username

1 minute ago, Packer_ESP said:

Should have gone for NutBig for the juxtaposition with the username

Haha. Well fwiw it was an obscure reference to the office where the password to start their server was big boobz with a z lol. 

Just now, Norm said:

Haha. Well fwiw it was an obscure reference to the office where the password to start their server was big boobz with a z lol. 

Oh yeah I even watched that episode recently, damn. I'm on season 8 now, it's going somewhat downhill but it still has moments of brilliance. I think I enjoyed Parks & Rec better though.

Michael Cohen:

Packers have hired Luke Butkus as assistant offensive line coach and Rayna Stewart as special teams quality control coach. Butkus is the nephew of former Bears linebacker **** Butkus. The addition of Stewart gives the Packers three coaches on special teams, one more than 2018.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Holy victim card, you have a stupid user name. Deal with it. Stop begging for the mods protection and just report us, it's obvious what you're doing. Probably someone who was already banned and came back anyways.

Lol all I did was ask if his password was bigboobz. I forgot what I said at first. What a horrible personal attack. Probably going to need years of therapy to get past that.

I can offer you some counseling courses, Norm.  I typically run them at a local establishment with a few good friends of mine.  Jim and Jack routinely show up.  Sometimes they bring their higher class friends like Blanton, Elijah and Booker.

18 hours ago, Bignutz said:

Again, per you, I'm not entitled to an opinion that disagrees with yours? That's it right? I thought hiring McDaniels would have been a mistake but since you think otherwise you make personal attacks. Did I specifically mention you in the original post? If I did, my apologies. Sorry you're so sensitive.

Pretty sure you're on a pot and kettle kick atm. You literally said **** all the haters i.e. if they were not a fan of the LF hire. So, that would mean you resulted to personal attacks with anyone who didn't agree with you and are now sitting in here crying over the very samething you yourself did to posters on here. 

11 hours ago, Norm said:

Lol all I did was ask if his password was bigboobz. 

So... do I have to change my password?  Or do you guys promise not to log-in to my account?

MLF gets to be a part of this picture in March. This one has 29 of 32 teams represented
Lots of changeover year to year, the NFL really does stand for Not For Long

oevdwbvrqo17jygqpoag.jpg

13 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

MLF gets to be a part of this picture in March. This one has 29 of 32 teams represented
Lots of changeover year to year, the NFL really does stand for Not For Long

oevdwbvrqo17jygqpoag.jpg

McCarthy is seconds away from soiling his pants here

10 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

McCarthy is seconds away from soiling his pants here

Disagree.  Chin low.  Beard. Lips stuck out. He's hiding the double chin and giving the "Blue Steel" look to the camera!

Garrett is clearly the one that just dropped a silent by deadly that is hitting McVay as the shot is taken.

Edited by vegas492