packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Different because I wanted him. But I'm glad there won't be a huge segment of people that would have found ways to hate him starting week 1. 

I wanted him as well - cause he was the guy I knew and he brought a book of offense with him. Oh well.
LF it is.....and the future is now :)

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Let's hope not. Let's hope he's the antithesis of MM, a guy who can run a high powered offense without being solely dependent on ARod playing out of this world and having Jennings, Nelson, Jones, Cobb, Driver and Finley as your targets. 

IDK. I feel like pre Rodgers MM was willing to do a lot of ****. But yeah there was more talent

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Let's hope not. Let's hope he's the antithesis of MM, a guy who can run a high powered offense without being solely dependent on ARod playing out of this world and having Jennings, Nelson, Jones, Cobb, Driver and Finley as your targets. 

You apparently forget how NFL offenses were run in 2006.

• Like 1

I'm on board, but it doesn't matter whether I am or I'm not. The kid is from my neck of the goods, about 30 miles away. We won't know for some time, but what I'm reading that I really like is he's going to 'check', coach Rodgers really hard. Rodgers had better embrace it because he needs it, very badly. 

Pretty sure they reported he is keeping Pettine and his staff in place, well except Winston Moss! xD