packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

2 minutes ago, Chili said:

One 3-4 hour interview and they made their minds up. WTF. I don't agree with that at all.

You get him to come to Green Bay, show him around, get a feel for him in this environment, introduce him to Rodgers, talk more in depth regarding the staff, players, salary cap, vision, life, family, contracts etc... Really get a good feel for that person and THEN make your decision.

I think they well regret making their decision so quickly.

This reminds me of AG being scared we became a reactionary team lol but

I'm sure there's FAR more that went into it and they had a very good feel already

1 minute ago, NFLGURU said:

Arrigo was right.  McDaniels blew them away in the interview????????????????????????????    What a load of crap.  

We don't need to complain about arrigo anymore lol we all know.. We knew for a decade

• Like 1

I'll be damned.  I guess all the hype around McDaniels was just a product of the media more than the actual situation that was playing out behind closed doors (when is it not!?)  Good luck to Matt, and I'll be interested to see where McDaniels ends up, along with several other top candidates.