Titans OC Search

Titans fan 617

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

no idea what kind of offense he runs, but the appearance of greg roman getting the credit for adapting the offense to lamar isn't a great sign. still, production is production. i'd interview him at least.

Just doing some reading looks like Roman was coordinated the running game while Mornhinweg was the OC. They want Mornhinweg to stay and run the passing attack.

Guessing the Ravens like what Roman did with Kaep in San Fran.

Chargers started that they didn’t change up the gameplan from the first time they played sooooo idk about.  I do like the Ravens offense tho

13 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Just doing some reading looks like Roman was coordinated the running game while Mornhinweg was the OC. They want Mornhinweg to stay and run the passing attack.

Guessing the Ravens like what Roman did with Kaep in San Fran.

Chargers started that they didn’t change up the gameplan from the first time they played soooooo I think I’ll pass on that one lol.

Yeah, I think Roman might give a shot in the arm then quickly fizzle out. He tends to get the favor of defensive HC's or those who love to run like Harbaugh. His offense never impress to me. 
I think like you said, that first year is cool and then teams adjust and he has no counter. 

EDIT: I thought they let Roman go. Well. yeah, no To Morhinweg. Not a fan. 

4 minutes ago, 615finest said:

coincidence? I think not 

I mean, it would give him everything he wants. A position where he doesn't have to worry about being HC. He can be OC here for generations if he plays it right. Houston connections. Baltimore connections. Do it.

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Flacco had a really good year under him. 62%, 3986 yds, 27 td's, 12 int's, 91 rating. 

Ravens made it to the divisional round that year before they lost to New England in Foxborough. Flacco led them to 31 points.

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Staying in Denver's front office still?
Elway wanted a more "modern" offense and Kubiak said no?    

Do we really want that?  And is he even available?

Elway tried to sign Brock Osweiler long term and then signed Case Keenum to a big deal. Wtf does he know about a modern offense?

Archived