Titans fan 617

Titans OC Search

4 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Adam Gase?

There's a couple of good other options... Gase, Flip, Stefanksi, Cooter, heck, even Hue Jackson.  

It's just the thought of asking Mariota to learn his 5th different system with a 5th different OC in 6 years is a lot to ask for. 

I (most of us?) would like to see him work in something similar to what he's in now... or a system similar to what he excelled with at Oregon. 

Plot twist : Josh McDaniels becomes our OC because he’s tired of Brady and wants a new challenge with Mariota lol

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Give Gary Kubiak all the money

Sounds like Munch is the leader in the Denver clubhouse. Then he'd make Kubs the OC

Just now, ragevsuall17 said:

There's a couple of good other options... Gase, Flip, Stefanksi, Cooter, heck, even Hue Jackson.  

It's just the thought of asking Mariota to learn his 5th different system with a 5th different OC in 6 years is a lot to ask for. 

I (most of us?) would like to see him work in something similar to what he's in now... or a system similar to what he excelled with at Oregon. 

Definitely forgot about Hue Jackson. The bengals offense was puttting up decent numbers when he was OC.

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Plot twist : Josh McDaniels becomes our OC because he’s tired of Brady and wants a new challenge with Mariota lol

I know you’re joking but I wouldn’t want that piece of **** anywhere near this franchise.

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Definitely forgot about Hue Jackson. The bengals offense was puttting up decent numbers when he was OC.

He seems to be in that mold of Norv Turner and Wade Phillips... amazing coordinators/horrible head coaches. 

My top choice right now would be Helfrich just because he’s familiar with Mariota. Followed by Gase, Kingsbury, Jackson( waits for rocks to be thrown), Defillipo( I think he deserves another shot)

McCarthy? I always thought he was an overrated HC but OC could be his calling. Not sure he’d want an OC job but it’s another option if he doesn’t take an HC job.