Titans OC Search

Titans fan 617

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Someone who is willing to throw the ball, please 

I have a nervous excitement.

Don't know who we will get or what we will look like. 

We know Vrabel wanted Ryan Day. Day runs a spread at Ohio State. Did he "settle" for Lafluer? 

It wasn't his first choice. So maybe we do go with someone that likes to pass. 

49 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’d target Mark Helfrich. Don’t think he calls plays as I believe Nagy does. So that would be a promotion much like LaFleur was. Nagy would have to sign off obviously. Former Oregon HC who coached Mariota. The conn3ction is there

this is actually a good idea, imo.

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I’m not happy about this, at all. 

When we hired him, I thought the only way we would lose LaFleur after a year was if our offense exploded, with progression from Mariota and we made the playoffs.

None of the above happened. Worst case scenario. 

31 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Freddie Kitchens?

This is actually a pretty interesting one. I Think that would be a good fit on the team based on what was seen from Kitchens this year, and obviously it's far from a guarantee that he's back in Cleveland depending on what happens with that staff. I Think based on what I know / have seen of your team, from an outsider's perspective, this pairing actually makes a lot of sense. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is actually a pretty interesting one. I Think that would be a good fit on the team based on what was seen from Kitchens this year, and obviously it's far from a guarantee that he's back in Cleveland depending on what happens with that staff. I Think based on what I know / have seen of your team, from an outsider's perspective, this pairing actually makes a lot of sense. 

i just don't understand how you don't bring him back if you're the browns, but whatever. i'd take him, lol

Got a college name:

David Yost. OC at Utah State. Spent a year at Oregon. Don't think he crossed paths with Marcus. 

He was part of the staff that made Gabbert a draftable player. Brad Smith and Chase Daniel. Also. 

Had some work with Mike Leach. So if you want Kliff, then he is also someone that has some time in that system and shouldn't be out the door at the first sniff of another job. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Got a college name:

David Yost. OC at Utah State. Spent a year at Oregon. Don't think he crossed paths with Marcus. 

He was part of the staff that made Gabbert a draftable player. Brad Smith and Chase Daniel. Also. 

Had some work with Mike Leach. So if you want Kliff, then he is also someone that has some time in that system and shouldn't be out the door at the first sniff of another job. 

he's been bandied about for some higher profile college OC jobs as well, but he quit his job at mizzou due to burnout and has placed a premium on work-life balance ever since, taking smaller jobs he was more comfortable with. i doubt he'd make the jump to the NFL.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Got a college name:

Is this from the guy of the guy?

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

he's been bandied about for some higher profile college OC jobs as well, but he quit his job at mizzou due to burnout and has placed a premium on work-life balance ever since, taking smaller jobs he was more comfortable with. i doubt he'd make the jump to the NFL.

I knew someone had the Missouri connect. Couldn't remember who. 

Ah well lol

Archived