Packers Hire LaFleur

Nads786

On 1/7/2019 at 10:36 PM, Tyty said:

I’ve been roasting the packers to Hades in the nfl news forum for the last hour or so

Such a basic fan thing to do. There's absolutely nothing to "roast" the Packers on. Aaron Rodgers was playing banged up all season (Including a torn ACL), their entire DL ended up on IR and had no safeties to speak of (Good thing this is a strong Safety market in Free Agency) -- prior to your last 2 off-seasons there was absolutely nothing to be excited about in Chicago. You guys bid against yourselves to land Trubisky, your WR core was a bit of a head scratcher and your defense while seemingly always a pretty decent unit wasn't anything to call home about. However, the signings of Allen Robinson & Taylor Gabriel at WR, the trade for Khalil Mack, and signing of Trey Burton at TE while  finding gems in the draft like Cohen (17') and Anthony Miller (18'), Eddie Jackson (17')  are really turning things around for your franchise and I'm sure I left out a few pieces on top of this but these are all moves made in 2 offseasons that absolutely turned it around and our roster is not nearly as questionable as yours was going into the 2017 off-season. 

I have no doubt that you guys have a good team, but you're a fool if you're sleeping on the Packers and thinking there's anything to "Roast" them about. As for the other fans in this thread -- I wouldn't be too worried about losing Fangio, the defensive talent you guys have there speaks for itself. Honestly, you don't need a Fangio for that defense. Just need a competent coordinator and you're good to go. It's too talented of a defense to fail and I have no doubt that it's a dream landing spot for an up and coming defensive play caller or any re-tread DC that wants to make their way back.

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Such a basic fan thing to do. There's absolutely nothing to "roast" the Packers on. Aaron Rodgers was playing banged up all season (Including a torn ACL), their entire DL ended up on IR and had no safeties to speak of (Good thing this is a strong Safety market in Free Agency) -- prior to your last 2 off-seasons there was absolutely nothing to be excited about in Chicago. You guys bid against yourselves to land Trubisky, your WR core was a bit of a head scratcher and your defense while seemingly always a pretty decent unit wasn't anything to call home about. However, the signings of Allen Robinson & Taylor Gabriel at WR, the trade for Khalil Mack, and signing of Trey Burton at TE while  finding gems in the draft like Cohen (17') and Anthony Miller (18'), Eddie Jackson (17')  are really turning things around for your franchise and I'm sure I left out a few pieces on top of this but these are all moves made in 2 offseasons that absolutely turned it around and our roster is not nearly as questionable as yours was going into the 2017 off-season. 

I have no doubt that you guys have a good team, but you're a fool if you're sleeping on the Packers and thinking there's anything to "Roast" them about. 

- a. How dare you call me basic. This man

- bruh if your team is always injured and that becomes your excuse for always failing then I’m gonna roast it still

- prior to last two offseasons there was nothing exciting in Chicago? This crazy bastard must’ve never been to The Bean then damn 

- several teams were trying to move up for tru, esp Browns. We didn’t bid against ourselves lol. It wasn’t us vs SF, never was ya vs SF, it was us vs a couple teams. SF got the only guy they were interested in. They were trading out regardless but managed to luck out getting their guy and extra picks

- A Rob is overrated and Miller is okay but wouldn’t call him a gem 

-there is never not a time to roast just about any team bro don’t be uptight about my roasts they know no bounds your grandma smells like roasted cheese 

6 minutes ago, Tyty said:

- a. How dare you call me basic. This man

- bruh if your team is always injured and that becomes your excuse for always failing then I’m gonna roast it still

- prior to last two offseasons there was nothing exciting in Chicago? This crazy bastard must’ve never been to The Bean then damn 

- several teams were trying to move up for tru, esp Browns. We didn’t bid against ourselves lol. It wasn’t us vs SF, never was ya vs SF, it was us vs a couple teams. SF got the only guy they were interested in. They were trading out regardless but managed to luck out getting their guy and extra picks

- A Rob is overrated and Miller is okay but wouldn’t call him a gem 

-there is never not a time to roast just about any team bro don’t be uptight about my roasts they know no bounds your grandma smells like roasted 

Oh how many things you are absolutely wrong on in here... tell me do you ever make posts that display more intelligence than your mothers decision not to abort you? Asking for a friend.

5 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Oh how many things you are absolutely wrong on in here... tell me do you ever make posts that display more intelligence than your mothers decision not to abort you? Asking for a friend.

I’ll have you know my mothers failed attempt to abort me is what led to me a bears fan in the first place 

Just now, Tyty said:

Your packers should consider failing an abortion from time to time too, instead of aborting the playoffs every year brother 

Lol what a pot and kettle comment. When is the last time your Bears had any success in the playoffs let alone won the NFC North prior to this last season? You get 1 good year and all of a sudden you're acting like that nerd in high school who lost his virginity and all of a sudden things it makes him part of the "cool kids club." I remember our first NFC North Win as well. 

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Lol what a pot and kettle comment. When is the last time your Bears had any success in the playoffs let alone won the NFC North prior to this last season? You get 1 good year and all of a sudden you're acting like that nerd in high school who lost his virginity and all of a sudden things it makes him part of the "cool kids club." I remember our first NFC North Win as well. 

A. Uh just last Sunday we had success in the playoffs by picking off Big **** Nick twice you must’ve missed that

B. Hey man it doesn’t take losing your virginity to be a part of the cool kids club. At least that’s my excuse 

c. You’re just comin off as peanut butter and jealous right now and I can see why when your teams the worst in the division. So bad they’re about to be asked to leave the nfc north cool kids club probably 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

A. Uh just last Sunday we had success in the playoffs by picking off Big **** Nick twice you must’ve missed that

B. Hey man it doesn’t take losing your virginity to be a part of the cool kids club. At least that’s my excuse 

c. You’re just comin off as peanut butter and jealous right now and I can see why when your teams the worst in the division. So bad they’re about to be asked to leave the nfc north cool kids club probably 

A. Reading comprehension must be extremely hard for you considering I said PRIOR to this last season. Let's not forget your season is over.

B. Right, you pop your playoff cherry in what has been a born again virgin playoff experience for your franchise and you're bragging about "roasting" the Packers after 0 sustained success. The metaphor fits.

C. Peanut Butter and jealous? Really? What are you 5? Jesus ... If your team got to stay in the NFC North after being a joke for the past decade, I'm sure we'll be fine after 2 down years. :)

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

A. Reading comprehension must be extremely hard for you considering I said PRIOR to this last season. Let's not forget your season is over.

B. Right, you pop your playoff cherry in what has been a born again virgin playoff experience for your franchise and you're bragging about "roasting" the Packers after 0 sustained success. The metaphor fits.

C. Peanut Butter and jealous? Really? What are you 5? Jesus ... If your team got to stay in the NFC North after being a joke for the past decade, I'm sure we'll be fine after 2 down years. :)

A. I graduated in a class of 39 in a town of 1100,  I never learned much about bein smart, but I do know having one of the greatest qb’s of all time and doing nothing with it for 13/14 years with his career isn’t all that smart. Getting lucky and winning a Super Bowl (cause Bryant McFadden went down) a decade ago doesn’t mean anything anymore 

b. Bruh you wanna come at a dude with the #1 defense about success, your team went 6-9-1. Like you’re so bad you tied a game bruh. Who even ties a game. Lackluster, just like old man Rodgers who’s got nothing left in the tank 

c. I’m a man. I’m 40. And pb&jealous stands the test of time. Also I take offense to you saying your team had the downs for two seasons. I know a mentally challenged man and even he’s not that bad off 

Just now, Tyty said:

A. I graduated in a class of 39 in a town of 1100,  I never learned much about bein smart, but I do know having one of the greatest qb’s of all time and doing nothing with it for 13/14 years with his career isn’t all that smart. Getting lucky and winning a Super Bowl (cause Bryant McFadden went down) a decade ago doesn’t mean anything anymore 

b. Bruh you wanna come at a dude with the #1 defense about success, your team went 6-9-1. Like you’re so bad you tied a game bruh. Who even ties a game. Lackluster, just like old man Rodgers who’s got nothing left in the tank 

c. I’m a man. I’m 40. And pb&jealous stands the test of time. Also I take offense to you saying your team had the downs for two seasons. I know a mentally challenged man and even he’s not that bad off 

A. By nothing do you mean repetitive NFC North Titles, playoff experiences/wins and a Super Bowl? If that's nothing I'd be extremely concerned to be a Bears fan and how your one and done season gives you the mindset to "roast" any team considering you've had no success prior to this season? Funny you blame your town size on your IQ. Always, anyone's fault but your own eh?

B. You had the #1 Defense for the first time since when? You had a playoff birth since the first time since when? When is the last time you even won a playoff game and look at you, you're on here celebrating like you guys won the Super Bowl. I sure hope you're not the best the Bears fan base has to offer because this pretty laughable.

C. You're a man that's 40 years old and uses lines like "Bruh come at me" or "Peanut butter and jealous" -- I think you have the body of a 40-year-old but the mindset of a 12-year-old. You have a lot of growing up to do for a "man" of that age.

7 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

A. By nothing do you mean repetitive NFC North Titles, playoff experiences/wins and a Super Bowl? If that's nothing I'd be extremely concerned to be a Bears fan and how your one and done season gives you the mindset to "roast" any team considering you've had no success prior to this season? Funny you blame your town size on your IQ. Always, anyone's fault but your own eh?

B. You had the #1 Defense for the first time since when? You had a playoff birth since the first time since when? When is the last time you even won a playoff game and look at you, you're on here celebrating like you guys won the Super Bowl. I sure hope you're not the best the Bears fan base has to offer because this pretty laughable.

C. You're a man that's 40 years old and uses lines like "Bruh come at me" or "Peanut butter and jealous" -- I think you have the body of a 40-year-old but the mindset of a 12-year-old. You have a lot of growing up to do for a "man" of that age.

A. In good will hunting when Robin Williams is patting Matt Damon on the back saying “it’s not your fault” over and over, I really felt that. PS congrats on having a good 2010 and 2011, must’ve been a truly unforgettable time that’ll carry you past the next couple decades of irrelevancy 

B. You attack my low IQ then say playoff BIRTH? BIRTH? We got a team full of males bro who is giving birth to the playoffs rn? Virginia McCaskey? She’s too for that now. Did you mean berth or do you really think we’re giving birth? Too much time spent on your cow farm?

C. Did you put “man” in quotes because you think I’m genderfluid. This guy bruh. I’m a cis male bro, I’m not your Caitlyn Jenner qb 

PS I’m the most lit 40 year old you ever heard of bruh

1 hour ago, Nick_gb said:

I have no doubt that you guys have a good team, but you're a fool if you're sleeping on the Packers and thinking there's anything to "Roast" them about. As for the other fans in this thread -- I wouldn't be too worried about losing Fangio, the defensive talent you guys have there speaks for itself. Honestly, you don't need a Fangio for that defense. Just need a competent coordinator and you're good to go. It's too talented of a defense to fail and I have no doubt that it's a dream landing spot for an up and coming defensive play caller or any re-tread DC that wants to make their way back.

Rodgers was playing on a torn ACL?

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

A. In good will hunting when Robin Williams is patting Matt Damon on the back saying “it’s not your fault” over and over, I really felt that. PS congrats on having a good 2010 and 2011, must’ve been a truly unforgettable time that’ll carry you past the next couple decades of irrelevancy 

/thread

Archived