Packers Hire LaFleur

Nads786

21 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Rodgers was playing on a torn ACL?

Yes. Multiple reports came out after the season stating he was diagnosed with a torn ACL and played through it. Id imagine it was partially torn. He was banged tf up this year without a doubt anyone could easily see that. 

2 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Yes. Multiple reports came out after the season stating he was diagnosed with a torn ACL and played through it. Id imagine it was partially torn. He was banged tf up this year without a doubt anyone could easily see that. 

Please provide a link to one of those reports. I tried googling it but nothing came up. Thanks.

Just now, dafreak said:

Please provide a link to one of those reports. I tried googling it but nothing came up. Thanks.

www.OurQbIsGettingOldAndIrrelevantAndPastHisPrimeSoWereMakingStuffUpLikePlayingThroughACLTearsWhichIsLaughableCauseNoOneWinsWhenAPlayerPlaysThroughThat.com/nice-try-packers-fans.lol

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

www.OurQbIsGettingOldAndIrrelevantAndPastHisPrimeSoWereMakingStuffUpLikePlayingThroughACLTearsWhichIsLaughableCauseNoOneWinsWhenAPlayerPlaysThroughThat.com/nice-try-packers-fans.lol

I did find something here: www.LetsMakeExcusesForOurQuarterbackAsHeWhinesAboutHIsWideRecieversNotBeingGoodEnough.com/lol

Just fyi @Nick_gb I wanted to thank you for that interaction. It’s not very often I can trigger someone that well/easily. I don’t know if you could tell that I was literally only in that to antagonize you. Nothing against you or your team bro, inciting random people on a message board has always been hilarious to me. 

47 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Multiple reports, eh?

No one is doubting he was banged up but the difference between week 3 and week 10, watching him play, was significant. He clearly was hurt in week 3 but by week 10 and on, he was perfectly fine. He just made bad throws and didn't get much help.

50 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

If this is true then the GB Packers are one of the dumbest organizations to let their star QB play on a torn ACL all season long. I'm not buying it one bit.

3 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

Oh how many things you are absolutely wrong on in here... tell me do you ever make posts that display more intelligence than your mothers decision not to abort you? Asking for a friend.

Yeah...this one here gets you a warning.  Pretty self-explanatory i would hope.

Archived