Vic Fangio hired by Broncos

WindyCity

Bowles making a mistake but gotta commend the guy for being loyal to Arians.

Nagy should have been on the phone with Bowles right away telling him that this job would be his as soon as he found out Broncos were interested in hiring Fangio.  I feel things would have been different if that was the case.

Just now, topwop1 said:

Bowles making a mistake but gotta commend the guy for being loyal to Arians.

Nagy should have been on the phone with Bowles right away telling him that this job would be his as soon as he found out Broncos were interested in hiring Fangio.  I feel things would have been different if that was the case.

That was the case, they spoke a few times.

3 minutes ago, dafreak said:

That was the case, they spoke a few times.

I heard they started talking just recently this week after talks got more serious between Fangio and Elway for the Broncos job.

Otherwise I don't see why Bowles would have chosen Tampa over this situation, unless he think he can take over as HC for Arians at some point down there.

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

Haha I love that Packers fans are trolling our forums.  Just means they are jealous of the season we had and the fact that we are still the team to beat in the NFC North.

This team ain't going anywhere.  See if that ages well.

Aww. So cute. Look at little brother desperately trying to get big brothers attention. 

You had one good regular season followed by a quick exit. Hope you enjoyed it kiddo. 

2 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Aww. So cute. Look at little brother desperately trying to get big brothers attention. 

You had one good regular season followed by a quick exit. Hope you enjoyed it kiddo. 

And you've had what like 2 consecutive losing seasons in a row and now you're talking smack?  Get real.

And usually younger brothers inevitably mature and overtake big brothers.  We're seeing that happen right before our eyes.  

Have fun enjoying Rodgers last few years of mediocrity!

11 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Otherwise I don't see why Bowles would have chosen Tampa over this situation, unless he think he can take over as HC for Arians at some point down there.

Bolded could be part of it, additionally the income tax in FL could play a part as well. All in all I think it was his loyalty to Arians.

Archived