Baltimore Ravens 2018-19 Roster Tracker

coordinator0

11 minutes ago, RavensFC said:

How comfortable would everyone be going into training camp with Peanut, Young, Bradley, Board, and Thomas at ILB? Potentially another undrafted free agent as well?

Depends what we use that CJ Mosley money on. If we improve else where on defense with it, I think I can be convinced that we are okay.

1 hour ago, RavensFC said:

How comfortable would everyone be going into training camp with Peanut, Young, Bradley, Board, and Thomas at ILB? Potentially another undrafted free agent as well?

I’m good with it.

Based off of what I’ve seen from Mosley for most of the year he’s proven that he doesn’t have the athleticism to go sideline to sideline and is therefore just your classic bumper type LBer, he’s solid in zone coverage, average to below average in man coverage.

I don’t feel that skill set is impossible to replace based off of our history with developing ILB.

Whats more from what we’ve seen of both Peanut and Kenny Young when they filled in for Mosley during the early portion of the season (as well as when they rotate in), I’m confident that given an entire offseason to prepare, they will be ready and could feasibly improve the position, as Peanut will be in a contract year and Young will have more experience to pair with his upper level athleticism.

47 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I’m good with it.

Based off of what I’ve seen from Mosley for most of the year he’s proven that he doesn’t have the athleticism to go sideline to sideline and is therefore just your classic bumper type LBer, he’s solid in zone coverage, average to below average in man coverage.

I don’t feel that skill set is impossible to replace based off of our history with developing ILB.

Whats more from what we’ve seen of both Peanut and Kenny Young when they filled in for Mosley during the early portion of the season (as well as when they rotate in), I’m confident that given an entire offseason to prepare, they will be ready and could feasibly improve the position, as Peanut will be in a contract year and Young will have more experience to pair with his upper level athleticism.

And don't forget we could also draft an ILB in the early rounds too if BPA allows for it.

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

I’m good with it.

The rookie and 2nd season C.J. Mosley isn't on the field anymore. He is no way a bad linebacker, and he is above solid, but the sideline to sideline speed is gone and the ability to drop deeper and finding the receiver in the hole and cover that spot is not something he can do well anymore.

Bam Bradley could be the thumper, Kenny Young the sideline to sideline and the guy with most upside and Peanut/Levine could work well in rotation. 

4 hours ago, Danand said:

The rookie and 2nd season C.J. Mosley isn't on the field anymore. He is no way a bad linebacker, and he is above solid, but the sideline to sideline speed is gone and the ability to drop deeper and finding the receiver in the hole and cover that spot is not something he can do well anymore.

Bam Bradley could be the thumper, Kenny Young the sideline to sideline and the guy with most upside and Peanut/Levine could work well in rotation. 

Yup. And we can’t fotget that Chris Board, looked just below what Kenny Young showed in preseason. So with both being rookies, that also can’t be understated. It’ll be a good competition for the starting spot. I’d expect Young/Peanut to win as Board/Bradley rotate, but honestly nothing would shock me. The guy from the Steelers could easily steal a spot from one of our group, especially if Bradley’s ACL injury left him as less of a player than from before.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We can all agree that Bam Bradley is objectively the best name for a thumping MLB, right? Think of the meme potential.

I think “Board” definitely has much potential as well. Perhaps not as much as BAM💥 but we wouldn’t be struggling for memes either.:D

Archived