coordinator0

Baltimore Ravens 2019 Offseason Tracker

i don't expect Barr to sign for nearly the money Mosley and McCoy (if released) will.

his drop off in play will make him affordable IF he signs as ILB rather than OLB iyam.

Honestly, you guys are way too confident that Baltimore won't re-sign Mosley. 

With JH staying, don't be surprised with Mosley not only staying, but also getting the biggest MLB contract in the NFL. 

52 minutes ago, warrenblue said:

Honestly, you guys are way too confident that Baltimore won't re-sign Mosley. 

With JH staying, don't be surprised with Mosley not only staying, but also getting the biggest MLB contract in the NFL. 

I believe most of us are well aware, that might be the case. We just disagree with that possible decision. While Mosley might get overpaid, the front office could very well view him as the bridge player who prevents that veteran brain drain the Ravens could sustain the next 1-2 years.

We could possibly see the following be gone this or the next two years: Suggs, Jimmy Smith, Brandon Carr, Eric Weddle, Tony Jefferson, Levine

That would leave Mosley and possibly Brandon Williams as our veterans (barring we don't bring in another veteran). If we leave Mosley from the equation, we would not have any player above 27 on the defense, which is very unlikely.

1 hour ago, Danand said:

I believe most of us are well aware, that might be the case. We just disagree with that possible decision. While Mosley might get overpaid, the front office could very well view him as the bridge player who prevents that veteran brain drain the Ravens could sustain the next 1-2 years.

We could possibly see the following be gone this or the next two years: Suggs, Jimmy Smith, Brandon Carr, Eric Weddle, Tony Jefferson, Levine

That would leave Mosley and possibly Brandon Williams as our veterans (barring we don't bring in another veteran). If we leave Mosley from the equation, we would not have any player above 27 on the defense, which is very unlikely.

Don't forget about Judon. In the next 2 years, he'll be a veteran of the defense as well. And shoot, by that time so will Marlon and Pierce.

56 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Judon's a classic "leaves in FA and ends up a flop" Raven imo

agreed. I would rather Keep Zardarius Smith and let Judon walk

35 minutes ago, Danand said:

agreed. I would rather Keep Zardarius Smith and let Judon walk

1 hour ago, drd23 said:

Judon's a classic "leaves in FA and ends up a flop" Raven imo

Agreed on both of these points. Just assumed that danand originally had Judon staying.