BDL Madden 19 Sim

Whicker

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Who is my kicker? I want to change him

I standardized everyone's kicker and punter so they all have the same ratings. Any missed kicks are solely a result of RNG. 

That being said, you have Gostkowski but I'll give you whomever you want. 

Hey Whicker, what is my CB depth chart at this point?

It should look like: Talib, Apple, Kirkpatrick, Flowers, Poole and then the rest can be muddled in. I saw Melvin play a game in Week 2 lol

1 hour ago, PR said:

Hey Whicker, what is my CB depth chart at this point?

It should look like: Talib, Apple, Kirkpatrick, Flowers, Poole and then the rest can be muddled in. I saw Melvin play a game in Week 2 lol

Yeah Melvin was your 2nd CB. I made your depth chart look like this.

Whicker do you think you could put Chandler Jones in ahead of Cam Wake for me next time? I'm  not finished my game yet but it looks like Wake has been in almost the whole game. 

edit: Just as I say that Jones comes into the game and recovers a fumble.

Whicker I 1000% appreciate this because I know how much of a b***h it is to record console games (I assume you're using a capture card on a console) and then render/upload the videos.

But I do not have the time to watch Sydney get smashed into the turf as of now, but again appreciated. 

18 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Whicker I 1000% appreciate this because I know how much of a b***h it is to record console games (I assume you're using a capture card on a console) and then render/upload the videos.

But I do not have the time to watch Sydney get smashed into the turf as of now, but again appreciated. 

I straight smashed you from start to finish.

Archived