Cardinals Hire Kliff Kingsburry as next Head Coach

49erurtaza

15 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I like the hire.  He knows what he's doing on the offensive side of the ball, and hopefully (for the Cards) can hire a solid DC.  Recruiting people to come to Lubbock, Tx ain't easy, so I don't really care what his college W-L record was...

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmon man this dude found Mahomes and Baker and even Davis Webb to an extent 

no one is ever gonna make Lubbock work 

he did his part get him to the league with an even playing field and I think he can do well

You would think the QB whisperer/coach would've been during the time when QBs coming out of college were making Sam Bradford money. 

Now you can write off QBs so quickly now, get a coach who knows how to win games. 

If he gets Rosen to play reasonably well but they're still at the bottom of the NFCW for the next couple years then what? 

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

You would think the QB whisperer/coach would've been during the time when QBs coming out of college were making Sam Bradford money. 

Now you can write off QBs so quickly now, get a coach who knows how to win games. 

If he gets Rosen to play reasonably well but they're still at the bottom of the NFCW for the next couple years then what? 

The idea is to build quickly behind a young QB while he is still on his rookie contract and bringing in a coach who you believe can help said QB get to the next level only speeds up this process beings that it is the most important position in football.  

If it don't work out, then you start over with someone else. 

Archived