Cardinals Hire Kliff Kingsburry as next Head Coach

49erurtaza

19 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I can't really decide if this is a good thing or not.

I forgot all about Manziel and Keenum.

I'm also curious if he'll be calling plays on offense. Although I'm sure he'll address this in the presser.

I’m sure he will call plays but, and idk maybe I got spoiled, he’s really not a good play caller once you get past his first 15-20 scripted plays. 

Seems like after that it was all yolo ball and Patrick Mahomes had to repeatedly bail him out. But what do I know.

Teams are desperate for that next young phenom coach, a bad organization with bad ownership and a GM who should have been gone a long time ago tethering a coach there for multiple years despite knowing if they don't get hot right away the GM is likely gone before the coach is.

That's not how you build a franchise or develop talent, you need stability in the right areas and continuity in proper places not to just keep hurling stuff at the wall and hoping something sticks. This is going to crash and burn badly, Kliff couldn't even go .500 in a conference where he had 2-3 other teams of any note to play against every year.

Fantastic signing. He will bring life to their offense. I mentioned a couple year back that he was the  next great coach  for today's NFL. He has a great offensive mind and he was a NFL QB so he knows what goes on inside a locker room and how things work.  He will adjust he not going to go in and demand they play Tech football. 

Archived