WSH Coach Changes: O'Connell to OC/Rob Ryan (yes him) to LBs coach

MikeT14

Gray's college pedigree includes Kyle and Kendall Fuller, Kam Chancellor and Brandon Flowers.  In the NFL, he was key in developing Kyshoewn Jarrett from a safety into nearly a stud corner in the slot before the nerve injury happened.  He took a converted receiver in Quinton Dunbar and turned him into an above average NFL starter.  Kendall Fuller, we already know about his accomplishments in the NFL.  

Here is Manusky's coaching pedigree- https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/ManuGr0.htm

For yards and points per game, there are a whole lot more double digit numbers than single digit numbers, and a lot of those double digit numbers have a "2" or "3" infront of them.  He is just not very good, and how he continues to get DC jobs is beyond my comprehension. 

9 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Gray's college pedigree includes Kyle and Kendall Fuller, Kam Chancellor and Brandon Flowers.  In the NFL, he was key in developing Kyshoewn Jarrett from a safety into nearly a stud corner in the slot before the nerve injury happened.  He took a converted receiver in Quinton Dunbar and turned him into an above average NFL starter.  Kendall Fuller, we already know about his accomplishments in the NFL.  

Here is Manusky's coaching pedigree- https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/ManuGr0.htm

For yards and points per game, there are a whole lot more double digit numbers than single digit numbers, and a lot of those double digit numbers have a "2" or "3" infront of them.  He is just not very good, and how he continues to get DC jobs is beyond my comprehension. 

I don't think Torian Gray was our secondary coach in 2015 when Kyshoen Jarrett was playing, I thought Raheem Morris was our secondary coach then.

2006-2015 Virginia Tech (DB)
2016 Florida (DB)

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I misread the article he coached Jarrett and fuller I’m college 

Well Gray did coach Fuller in 2017 so, I'd give him credit for Fuller’s development in 2017 into the best slot corner in the NFL in 2017.

Gruden and Manusky both learning from Politician Brice Allen- throw somebody under the bus for your failure. 

I liked Gray and heard really good things- but why were we always playing so soft in coverage? Look back at manusky when he was with the Colts- same thing. So they sacrafice the low man on the redskins Totem Pole to buy themselves another year

20 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

John Keim is refuting that Gray has been fired.  At least for now.  

Even if it turns out to be a bad rumor, care to guess who would then be actively shopping his resume?

Just now, Woz said:

Even if it turns out to be a bad rumor, care to guess who would then be actively shopping his resume?

It sounds like we are interviewing people to replace our current staff before firing our current staff, which is so Redskins.  And in true Redskins fashion, it has leaked.  

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Or wait a year and make him head coach 

After how Snyder put him out to pasture, no, it will never happen.  Gregg Williams could be barred from ever being a head coach again except in Washington, and I don't think he would take the job.  He was supposed to be the in-waiting choice, handpicked by a HOF legend to replace him upon retirement.  You don't send out Williams the way we did, and expect him to return.  

Archived