WSH Coach Changes: O'Connell to OC/Rob Ryan (yes him) to LBs coach

MikeT14

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Well yes, but there's a reason why I didn't link it. I figured if everyone wanted to read about it to learn why they could. 

Shouldn’t be anything wrong with linking it. 

On the subject, I can understand the thinking behind it. The problem I have is that all the negative media this team gets and that is where he “drew the line”. It’s a lot like the Swearinger/Mason Foster/Reuben Foster dilemma, I don’t think the right battles were chosen.

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

That is why it also morphed at one point into "Together We Hail" I guess.  

Though considering every other "line" this team does or does not cross with off-field stuff, a slogan that is based off the team fight song is challenged that way?  One of the many things that doesn't make sense.

55 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Not saying Redskins do things the right way but we go after coaches like we do free agents. We let all the top ones go to other teams and we get the scraps. 

It's more like "you cannot break up with me, we weren't even dating in the first place!" style of hiring.

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Not saying Redskins do things the right way but we go after coaches like we do free agents. We let all the top ones go to other teams and we get the scraps. 

I still can't blame them for McVay.  Firing a head coach just to keep an assistant is not the right way to do business either.  

Archived