Out of all the FF Team Forums We're Currently 4th in Total Posts

MKnight82

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

That switch was weird.  Post counts transferred over, but not the old posts themselves.  Though I imagine that database was old, and from a software that probably didn't translate all that well to IPB.  

Yeah, from Webby told us, the phpBB2 database (which he had customized over the years, and originally was 2005-2006 vintage) was quite gnarly. He tried to port it, but in the end just decided to make a clean break.

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

The Philly guys switched in bulk to the new website quite early.  

edit - Woz I think you and I were the first Redskins fans on the new site.  Thai was aware of it but was busy with real life at the time I believe.  

I was as well. 

On 1/11/2019 at 6:03 AM, turtle28 said:

Of course he didn’t mention me. I started the first Cousins thread in the new forum and the TOTR thread

Actually, I started the Cousins thread. Was what I was using to learn the new software and the administrator tools.

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

I know. In a related story, I left a raw steak in front of my dog. Who knew he would tear it up? :)

What are you insinuating?! That I put a surefire flamebait thread up as my first thread?!?

2151bm.gif

:D:D:D

16 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:
17 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

We know Woz and Thaiphoon aren't Bruce Allen because, if one of them were, that title would've been changed to "Kurt Cousins Stuff" at the end

giphy.gif

Actually, that would be the second clue.

The first clue is the fact that you or I (or this forum as a whole) could do a hell of a better job of running this franchise.

Archived