GDT - Divisional Round vs. Indianapolis

KC_Guy

1 minute ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Congrats guys. Good game. Good luck next week. 

Our defense has looked better but someone didn’t tell Eberflus not to play straight zone against Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes even though everyone everywhere was saying just that. 

My post got paged but:

You guys have a bright future and I'm sure we'll meet again. Congrats on the Colts year!

Checking in from the Dawg Pound.......

From a member of a fan base that has also suffered though enormously long losing streaks - congratulations on putting your playoff game one to bed. The Colts are a fine team, but they were simply overwhelmed yesterday. 

How in the hell did so many "experts" not think that Patrick was MVP type material? Because they don't know what the hell they are talking about. ...........

I am so glad this game was played outside, in the elements - to me, it gave it an old school feel. Extra special way to enjoy the game.

Fantastic win guys. I am so stoked that the AFCG will be at Arrowhead. If you face those elitist snobs - not only beat them; run the effing score up on them - BIG. If it is your division rival - that will be a hell of a game too.

Is it next Sunday yet?

It's going to be Patriot weather. The forecast is for sunny and cold, temps in the teens and single digit wind chill. It could be worse. Saturday is heavy snow and low 20s. Sunday is the cold day after the storm. Foxborough is a replay of Saturday but sub-freezing.

J

Archived