GDT - Divisional Round vs. Indianapolis

KC_Guy

14 minutes ago, valkrei said:

surprise surprise not playing again. I feel sorry for the dude but we gotta move on from him as a player.  Still hope we can make him a coach.

That's not so easy. We would just save 1,55 million next season if we cut him. I think he's worth that alone for keeping up the moral in the team. In 2020 i think we save 5,5 million. That seems to be the earliest possibility to cut him, if he can't play next season as well. 2021 we can save 12 millionen by cutting him, leaving us only with 4 million in dead cap. I think that's the most realistic date, so i think we keep him for 2 more years, unless he restructures his contract or retires.

Edit: How do you think snow would affect our play? As far as i know we have undersoil heating in Arrowhead, so snow on the field shouldn't be a problem. Even if it would become a problem i do think we would have an advantage on the ground, due to our speed advantage. My concern would be the passing game. I'm not sure Mahomes ever played in snow. Most certainly never in Texas Tech and he didn't had a snow game here as well. Hopefully he practice in snow a bit in the past.

9 minutes ago, Edge said:

That's not so easy. We would just save 1,55 million next season if we cut him. I think he's worth that alone for keeping up the moral in the team. In 2020 i think we save 5,5 million. That seems to be the earliest possibility to cut him, if he can't play next season as well. 2021 we can save 12 millionen by cutting him, leaving us only with 4 million in dead cap. I think that's the most realistic date, so i think we keep him for 2 more years, unless he restructures his contract or retires.

Edit: How do you think snow would affect our play? As far as i know we have undersoil heating in Arrowhead, so snow on the field shouldn't be a problem. Even if it would become a problem i do think we would have an advantage on the ground, due to our speed advantage. My concern would be the passing game. I'm not sure Mahomes ever played in snow. Most certainly never in Texas Tech and he didn't had a snow game here as well. Hopefully he practice in snow a bit in the past.

I agree if we barely save anything but I would require  him to have surgery and get it addressed the right way.  Buit yea offer to pay for his surgery, offer him a great coach position with good pay he might bite.

7 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

Game will be broadcasted live on German TV ... :o

Yeah in one of the main channels. Every playoff game gets shown live in TV, but unfortunately the commentator combination for the game isn't really good. Bjorn Werner (was drafted #24 from the Colts in 2013) will be the expert, so i expect a bit of bias. And i don't like him as a commentator at all.

Edit: You should be able to watch the game relive as well for the next 3 days.

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Berry and Ware are inactive :(

Hooker is inactive for the Colts, but especially the loss of Ware could hurt us, if it's going to be a run heavy game.

I'm not too worried about Ware being out. Williams X2 should do just fine I think. Berry being out on the other hand....

Archived