Bruce Arians is our new head coach!! Todd Bowles at DC!!

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Do you think we’ll have an OC? If Arians is the play caller, I expect Leftwich and Goodwin will effectively both be doing half of the OC’s job.

I wonder what Leftwich’s job covers. Will he be a position coach too, or will we have an assistant line coach to work with Goodwin to free him up?

Yeah, I think there will be an OC named.  Goodwin getting the extra title means more money to him.  I think he views Leftwich as an upcoming coach.  I agree not naming Byron as QB coach for Jameis at this time. 

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Is he the heir apparent?  🤔

I've been wondering. I think we've all assumed it'd be an offensive guy. But Bowles is the most accomplished and has the experience.

At the same time, young offensive guys are in now. So maybe Leftwich has a chance in a few years.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've been wondering. I think we've all assumed it'd be an offensive guy. But Bowles is the most accomplished and has the experience.

At the same time, young offensive guys are in now. So maybe Leftwich has a chance in a few years.

I think eventually Leftwich will be elevated to OC.  I think he is viewed as the future star on the staff.

Archived