Bruce Arians is our new head coach!! Todd Bowles at DC!!

bucsfan333

If I remember correctly, Phillip Lindsay averaged the most yards before contact last year. We were around 30, I think.

The Broncos were 12th in sack percentage at 6.3. we were 14th at 6.6%.

They were eighth in "power success." They converted on third/fourth and two or less 71% of the time. For comparison, we only converted 64% of the time; good for 23rd.

They were 14th in stuffed percentage at 18.4%. We were 30th at almost 25%.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If I remember correctly, Phillip Lindsay averaged the most yards before contact last year. We were around 30, I think.

The Broncos were 12th in sack percentage at 6.3. we were 14th at 6.6%.

They were eighth in "power success." They converted on third/fourth and two or less 71% of the time. For comparison, we only converted 64% of the time; good for 23rd.

They were 14th in stuffed percentage at 18.4%. We were 30th at almost 25%.

I wonder if Kugler thinks Benenoch is the next Will Hernandez?  BA Ian t playing around building his staff.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Is the D Smith experiment over?  Looking fwd to OTAs. 

We'll find out soon.

I'm fine with letting him go. But I don't wanna shoehorn us into Williams at five or bust.

But letting him go would allow us to trade back a bit and take a Little or someone. Which seems to be Licht's MO.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We'll find out soon.

I'm fine with letting him go. But I don't wanna shoehorn us into Williams at five or bust.

But letting him go would allow us to trade back a bit and take a Little or someone. Which seems to be Licht's MO.

We don t know if Liedkte or Wester can give similar production to Smith at a fraction of the cost.  Really interesting decisions aheaf.

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We'll find out soon.

Trent Brown is a FA. Pay the man

Archived