Bruce Arians is our new head coach!! Todd Bowles at DC!!

bucsfan333

56 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I love it. Basically tell your teammates why you don’t give a crap, answer to them. 

The D Smith situation is very complicated.  Even if they franchise him, until he signs that contract he doesn t have to report for anything during the offseason.  So not only is the cap hit an issue, but if he doesn t want to report, the team can t do anything 

Pretty confident the oline coaches want their guys as much as possible to refine their technique and know their assignments.  D Smith isn t a vet that can miss time if healthy.  Still 50/50 whether he is back.

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

The D Smith situation is very complicated.  Even if they franchise him, until he signs that contract he doesn t have to report for anything during the offseason.  So not only is the cap hit an issue, but if he doesn t want to report, the team can t do anything 

Pretty confident the oline coaches want their guys as much as possible to refine their technique and know their assignments.  D Smith isn t a vet that can miss time if healthy.  Still 50/50 whether he is back.

I don't think he's missed any OTAs since he's been a Buc. I wouldn't worry about it, even if he gets franchised.

50 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think he's missed any OTAs since he's been a Buc. I wouldn't worry about it, even if he gets franchised.

But he was under contract at the time, right now he is a UFA unless franchised where until he signs that contract, the Bucs absorb the cap hit even if he doesnt sign.  See Bell and Steelers.  

Not as cut and dry in previous yrs 

13 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

He’s either going to be a MLB or we’re running a 3-4 base and BA has no concerns about the players making the transition. I’m telling you, grab Mosley to play inside with David and Kwon at WLB. Would be dope.

Mosley and David would be sick. Kwon can go play and blow coverages elsewhere.

Archived