Bruce Arians is our new head coach!! Todd Bowles at DC!!

bucsfan333

7 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

We certainly fire coaches better than Green Bay. 

Stuff like that matters.

Josh McDaniels had a couple interviews and was tossed aside for anyone else, and that had nothing to do with his talent or what he's helped accomplish on the field. And I can't imagine some of the guys hired instead are gonna be better than what McDaniels is capable of. But what he did last year was pretty ****ty and no doubt played a part in the hiring process.

You're not gonna get more than two or three years to turn things around for the Glazers. But you'll get all 17 weeks of each of those seasons. And that apparently matters.

6 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Stuff like that matters.

Josh McDaniels had a couple interviews and was tossed aside for anyone else, and that had nothing to do with his talent or what he's helped accomplish on the field. And I can't imagine some of the guys hired instead are gonna be better than what McDaniels is capable of. But what he did last year was pretty ****ty and no doubt played a part in the hiring process.

You're not gonna get more than two or three years to turn things around for the Glazers. But you'll get all 17 weeks of each of those seasons. And that apparently matters.

I know I was just kidding. 

• 2 months later...

Archived