Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Bruce Arians is our new head coach!! Todd Bowles at DC!!

So it sounds like Goodwin and Leftwich are responsible for the game planning during the week with Arians the play caller.  It is so hard for these guys to give up the joystick.

I m okay with him being the play caller because it is going to be damn aggressive on both sides of the ball.

I have to get back to the report that Arians believes the former was staff was ruining Jameis, talk about a hot take.  

Absolurely fascinating.  I m so happy there will be no.QB controversy next season.  The backup might be Stanton is my guess.

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I have to get back to the report that Arians believes the former was staff was ruining Jameis, talk about a hot take.  

Absolurely fascinating.  I m so happy there will be no.QB controversy next season.  The backup might be Stanton is my guess.

Kinda ****ty that something said in private like that got out. 😂

Also, I figured Stanton retired.

I’ve been busy at work all day and unable to comment but heck yeah! We’ll see if we feel the same in 4 years but I’ll take it. I guess Kitchens isn’t joining the staff. The thing that gets me is Arians said he wouldn’t call plays. Seems like he’s calling plays with how this staff is workout out. Also will be interested to see how this Todd Bowles defense works out. 

I hope we throttle Dirk Koetter twice as year.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Kinda ****ty that something said in private like that got out. 😂

Also, I figured Stanton retired.

Stanton was on Cleveland this season, I m assuming he is a UFA.  Interesting to see how many players show up at the introductory press conference.  

Jameis has been his own worst enemy off the field, but his coach publically blaming him for a diva WR who was a cancer in the locker room was just awful.  Not to mention no running game and a historically bad defense, but all is in the past.  Clean the slate this season.  

Carlton Davis is going to have a bromance with his new DC.  He is definitely a Bowles CB to a tee.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Carlton Davis is going to have a bromance with his new DC.  He is definitely a Bowles CB to a tee.

Agreed. And VH3 in slot should be strong. Hope we get that other CB position locked down.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Arians said he won't call plays. Which makes not having anyone with an OC title right now seem odd.

arians let byron call plays in the preseasons for a few games to help with his career, not sure he would go that route tho

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

arians let byron call plays in the preseasons for a few games to help with his career, not sure he would go that route tho

Half a second too quick for me. 😂

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

I don t think this upcoming regular season, but I can see Byron getting more responsibility in upcoming years.