Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Bruce Arians is our new head coach!! Todd Bowles at DC!!

10 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Todd Monken to Byron Leftwitch. Who would of thought. 

The Jack Del Rio tree keeps bearing fruit.  😎

Bruce Arians the QB whisperer, Byron Leftwhich, ex Buc QB, and a quarterbacks coach...should be interesting! 

Excited about Byron.. been following him since he was a leader at QB for Marshall and think he can be a leader of a team on the sidelines in the future. I’d love if he was able to develop and become Arians successor in a few years. 

Also excited for Goodwin to see if he can recreate some of the DJ magic with our running game.

Soooo  they apparently did get compensation  lol    swapped a a 6th rd for a 7th rd

2 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Soooo  they apparently did get compensation  lol    swapped a a 6th rd for a 7th rd

We traded back 27 spots.

Posted (edited)

Man I'm excited!!
And Byron Leftwitch a OC??? Damn that's gonna be fun(I hope)
Man I remember when he played for us, his windup to get the ball out and throw was like a slow loading screen.

On a side note, I hope one thing that Bruce brings is balls. I am so sick and tired of every single FLIPPING time we have a bad season, I always hear about crap in the locker room. A while back we had  Johnthan Banks, DaQuan Bowers, DJ Swearinger, and Bradley McDougald Speak on Organization. Jonathan Banks talking to former teammates how this place was a joke because instead of watching film and preparing for the game, they instead would be watching Rocky and playing games on their phones....and they all agreeing and laughing.

Then this past season I hear about this(of course only comes out AFTER the season):

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/28/as-desean-jacksons-time-in-tampa-comes-to-an-end-the-dirty-laundry-begins-to-emerge/

The problems emerged in 2017, Jackson’s first season with the team. Per Stroud, the team fined Jackson “extensively for being late to meetings and sometimes [falling] asleep in them.” Jackson also rarely took notes in meetings, according to Stroud.

“Just before Christmas last year, he played cards in the locker room with his former Washington teammate, defensive tackle Chris Baker, and was late to a meeting,” Stroud writes regarding Jackson. “When told he would be fined again, Jackson erupted and kicked over a display Bucs receivers were using for a secret Santa gift exchange. He then became involved in a physical altercation with one of his coaches and had to be restrained by a teammate.”

Again, I am SICK AND TIRED of reading things like that after a season ends. Besides the Jonathan Banks and company above, there was more players I can't think of at the moment from recent seasons that had similar stuff come out. Our locker room just seems like a damn joke. I feel like my high school team had a better disciplined locker room. Its as if players come to Tampa to relax and collect a check and do the very bare minimum with very little consequences. I don't know how Lovie, Shiano and Koetter tolerated this crap, but it needs to stop. You cannot have a winning team when half the squad is has their hearts and mind in the game, and the other half can care less. I am hoping that Bruce Arians ENDS this kind of crap.

Edited by Calibucsfan

13 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

oh

This guy also tweeted that we might be changing our uniforms.  Then I saw someone else tweet it. Idk if it's just a rumor, but man do I hope this one is true. Please give us new uniforms.