Our forum activity

bucsfan333

@Bando@bigdog2372@Buc Ball, @Buccaneer Bruce, @BuccaneersFan34@Buccaneer4life@BucsDraftGeek47, @BucShot, @Caaddy24, @Calibucsfan@deuces22wild, @djw4bucs@eggybucsfan31, @Famous Jameis, @haveyoumetdustin@indifference, @Jimmy Austin@kgarrett12486, @Lil' Shorty, @mld@puck_34@ravishingone, @REDandPEWTER, @SappDaddyDance@ScuB29, @sryan66611, @TB Doug22, @tmlgogo@Tyson Jr, @What_The_Buc@xlfrosti, @YoungBucs15

Webby ran the numbers and the whole forum is up 25% from last year. But our forum specifically is up 131%. Which is insane, and lead all the subforums.

I just wanted to thank you guys for helping give us all stuff to talk about and folks to talk to. Y'all make this my favorite Bucs forum on the web. ♥️

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

@Bando@bigdog2372@Buc Ball, @Buccaneer Bruce, @BuccaneersFan34@Buccaneer4life@BucsDraftGeek47, @BucShot, @Caaddy24, @Calibucsfan@deuces22wild, @djw4bucs@eggybucsfan31, @Famous Jameis, @haveyoumetdustin@indifference, @Jimmy Austin@kgarrett12486, @Lil' Shorty, @mld@puck_34@ravishingone, @REDandPEWTER, @SappDaddyDance@ScuB29, @sryan66611, @TB Doug22, @tmlgogo@Tyson Jr, @What_The_Buc@xlfrosti, @YoungBucs15

Webby ran the numbers and the whole forum is up 25% from last year. But our forum specifically is up 131%. Which is insane, and lead all the subforums.

I just wanted to thank you guys for helping give us all stuff to talk about and folks to talk to. Y'all make this forum my favorite Bucs one on the web. ♥️

I believe I can speak for everyone else here, you do a tremendous job of posting content and stimulating conversation.  You have been a terrfic moderator.

Like all of us, I m sure Webby appreciates all of your efforts.  

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I believe I can speak for everyone else here, you do a tremendous job of posting content and stimulating conversation.  You have been a terrfic moderator.

Like all of us, I m sure Webby appreciates all of your efforts.  

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

'Preciate it.

But I'd be talking to myself if y'all weren't around. 

Well when you are a fan of a team that consistently forces its fans to talk about all that needs to change you’re logically going to have good number. I’m kidding, kind of. Enjoy the conversation! Glad we don’t suck like the Panthers forum. 😁

I still remember the old days when it was really just darealdeal, eggy, bucstopshere, handsomebob, tml, xl, and he hate me and a few others being the primary force behind the board and events like FFMD, which we killed a couple years.  Still always the place I come for info and to share my pain of being a fan for this team. Went back to find that year, was FFMD-11 back in 2011 here's the staff and what we came away with. 

GM - YoungBucs15 
Asst GM - tml_gogo 
Head Coach - HandsomeBob29 
Offensive Coordinator -He Hate Me 
Defensive Coordinator - Deuces22wild 
Director of Scouting - Canadabuccaneer 
Diretcor of College Scouting -xlfrosti 
Captologist - DaRealDeal 
Media Relations - Eggybucsfan31 

Depth Chart 

QB - Josh Freeman, Charlie Batch 
RB - LaGarette Blount, Ryan Williams, Darren Sproles, Cadillac Williams 
FB - Vonta Leach 
WR1 - Mike Williams, Dezmon Briscoe, Preston Parker 
WR2 - Rejus Benn, Sammie Stroughter, Michael Spurlock 
TE - Kellen Winslow, Weslye Saunders 
LT - Donald Penn, Jason Pinkston 
LG - Ted Larsen, Brandon Carter 
C - Jeff Faine, Jeremy Zuttah 
RG - Derek Hardman, Shawn Andrews 
RT - James Lee, Jeremy Trueblood 
LS - Andrew Economos 

DE - Mario Williams, Jimmy Wilkerson, Pernell McPhee 
DT - Gerald McCoy, Al Woods 
DT - Brian Price, Roy Miller 
DE - Antwan Odom, Alex Magee, Markus White 
WLB - Geno Hayes, Doug Hogue 
MLB - D'Qwell Jackson,Tyrone McKenzie 
SLB - Quincy Black, Dekoda Watson 
CB - Nnamdi Asomugha, Ronde Barber 
CB - Aqib Talib, Myron Lewis, EJ Biggers 
SS - Bernard Pollard, Larry Asante 
FS - Cody Grimm, Sean Jones 

P - Robert Malone 
K - Connor Barth 

New Additions 
Drafted 

Wow this is super cool.
I live out West in Cali so no Bucs fans. As far as my fanhood goes, you guys are the only Bucs fans

2 hours ago, YoungBucs15 said:

I still remember the old days when it was really just darealdeal, eggy, bucstopshere, handsomebob, tml, xl, and he hate me and a few others being the primary force behind the board and events like FFMD, which we killed a couple years.  Still always the place I come for info and to share my pain of being a fan for this team. Went back to find that year, was FFMD-11 back in 2011 here's the staff and what we came away with.

MAN WHAT A BLAST FROM THE PAST. I ALMOST TEARED UP READING THOSE USER NAMES. Wherever they're at, I hope they're all doing well.

I first stumbled upon this forum in 2006 as a lurker....that's my freshman year in high school. I decided to join in 2007(I changed forum names and created this profile in 2011). Man...............words can't describe those days. I loved the game so much and I also got to play it in high school. First i would look forward to Friday nights, and right after I would look forward to Sundays for some Bucs ball.

How about them Jeff Garcia days..

11 hours ago, Calibucsfan said:

Wow this is super cool.
I live out West in Cali so no Bucs fans. As far as my fanhood goes, you guys are the only Bucs fans

MAN WHAT A BLAST FROM THE PAST. I ALMOST TEARED UP READING THOSE USER NAMES. Wherever they're at, I hope they're all doing well.

I first stumbled upon this forum in 2006 as a lurker....that's my freshman year in high school. I decided to join in 2007(I changed forum names and created this profile in 2011). Man...............words can't describe those days. I loved the game so much and I also got to play it in high school. First i would look forward to Friday nights, and right after I would look forward to Sundays for some Bucs ball.

How about them Jeff Garcia days..

What Part of Cali? I’m out here in So Cal area! Maybe you and me are the only 2 Bucs fans out here 😂

I'm in nor-cal, like 30 minutes from the border of oregon on the coast.  I know Bucstopshere is Vegas.

I don't know if people remember there was a poster that was on the old boards, beatle123 i believe he said he was paralyzed from the waist down or something, gonna go and see if I can dig it up but than we had that fan of the year which is paralyzed so I always thought maybe that was him.  Always meant to message him on twitter to see if that was him.

Yeah I couldn't believe how long it's been 

It's been rough for me since Jameis was drafted...

Signed up in 07 for the mock drafts like I think a lot of people did. I didn't expect to be here so often at the time though. Still have no idea why I put 2 a's in Caddy when I first created the username? 

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

It's been rough for me since Jameis was drafted...

Signed up in 07 for the mock drafts like I think a lot of people did. I didn't expect to be here so often at the time though. Still have no idea why I put 2 a's in Caddy when I first created the username? 

I think like 75% of the original members ended up here based on mock draft searches. I know that's why I'm here.

Archived