Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Senior Bowl

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's like prototypical size.

Didn't he play at a much leaner weight??  like 230?  He reminds me of Leonard Floyd.

5 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Didn't he play at a much leaner weight??  like 230?  He reminds me of Leonard Floyd.

Maybe 240-245ish.

Apparently there's been a buzz about Sweat since he got there. Plays like this are only gonna make it louder.

3 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

I think he just has limited fat, to be perfectly honest. I've always had him pegged at the low 250's, upper 240's in the 49er forum. Dude is 6'6", so if he doesn't have a lot of fat, he's going to carry that weight really well and just look super lean. I never thought he played at the 230's. He's always looked bigger to me than guys like Burns and Polite, and those are guys I think likely did play in the 230's. 

So will Dillard be LT1?  How far will he vault into the first round.  Could he be in play at 5 or sooner?  🤔

5 hours ago, ravishingone said:

So will Dillard be LT1?  How far will he vault into the first round.  Could he be in play at 5 or sooner?  🤔

I like him but i dunno if he will get vaulted that far.  Although if he kills the combine that probably will.