What's your big board? 2019 Edition.

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Silver&Black88 said:

Dude, really?

Sorry boss.

Bosa

Allen

Williams

Oliver(if that is possible now with the agent)

Greedy

Bush

If we miss out on Bosa and Allen it will be a situation where I wouldn’t mind the trade down

hope they consider LB a real position this draft 

if we trade down to 7 range Greedy, Bush, Thompson and maybe even look at Ferrell. Not so sure about him as a complete edge stud. His ceiling seems lower than the hype. Need the combine to get here. Too early

On 09/01/2019 at 6:49 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

It's back! The thread where we either say I told you so or pray no one calls you out about how off you were. This is quite frankly the most exciting and probably most important draft our fanbase has ever been a part of. Who are your guys? Who do you think Gruden and Mayock will covet? Which prospects would you disagree with? With 3 picks in the first, the possibilities are endless.

2018 thread

2017 thread

2016 thread

2015 thread

2014 thread

Really interesting reading through the 2018 big board thread........ a lot of good boards there with some good foresight, though not one of us had Kolton Miller in the equation - not that he won't be a good player in the long term!

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Really interesting reading through the 2018 big board thread........ a lot of good boards there with some good foresight, though not one of us had Kolton Miller in the equation - not that he won't be a good player in the long term!

Really interesting. And looking back at how the draft fell, most of us had a player in our top 5  still there when we picked....even after the trade down!

Ah well. One good thing is that so many had Hurst fairly high up on their boards so pretty cool that we got him. I like to pretend that we got the same players, but in a different order:

1. Hurst  2. Miller  3. Hall  3. Key  4. Nelson  5. Parker

Looks better!

• Like 1

Does anyone think Hurst would have been worth the 10th pick? I know everyone has argued ad nuasem about how the raiders should have taken James over miller but i wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are because many also wanted hurst early. 

12 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Does anyone think Hurst would have been worth the 10th pick? I know everyone has argued ad nuasem about how the raiders should have taken James over miller but i wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are because many also wanted hurst early. 

Not in comparison to some of the other players that were there at the time of our pick, but it is more palatable thinking of him as our first rounder than Miller. And I do think that the Hurst pick does somewhat offset the timing of some of the other picks. 

Edited by reddevil