3) devin white (yea a mlb @4) 

4) trade down 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

@4

1) Josh Allen 

2) bosa

4) trade down 

Allen above Bosa? First I have ever seen that.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Allen above Bosa? First I have ever seen that.

I think bosa will be more injury prone during his career and I think Allen offers more versatility 

On 1/20/2019 at 2:11 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

@4

1) Josh Allen 

2) bosa

4) trade down 

5) Montez (just added)

1) josh Allen 

2) bosa

3) Montez 

4) trade down 

5) devin white 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

7 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

5) Montez (just added)

I was really hoping he'd be there at 24. But looking at his start to the Senior Bowl, he's going to shoot up boards. Size, length, strength... guy looks the part and then some.

Bosa

Q

White

Ferrell

Oliver

Gary

Allen

Edited by OG_C2X

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I was really hoping he'd be there at 24. But looking at his start to the Senior Bowl, he's going to shoot up boards. Size, length, strength... guy looks the part and then some.

Yup that’s why I love senior bowl him vs Dillard was classic. Once he gets his technique solidified dude is impossible to stop 

On 1/23/2019 at 3:02 AM, big_palooka said:

I'd be happy with a trade down to 6 or 7 and then taking Sweat. We need to recoup a 2nd round pick in next years draft. 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'd be happy with a trade down to 6 or 7 and then taking Sweat. We need to recoup a 2nd round pick in next years draft. 

I'd absolutely hate this, like break my TV hate this.  I'm not even really a fan of his at 24/27, though I'd bite as he certainly has potential for his frame to fill out and add considerably more strength.  He's a decent athlete with great motor and okay functional strength.  Not top 10 material at all.

Him and Key are way too similar right now and would be bigtime liabilities on BOTH edges in the run game.  Size concerns is my problem with both Polite and Burns too.

I'd absolutely love the trade back, but no way shape or form am I taking him over Ferrill or Gary.

10 hours ago, 101Raider said:

I'd absolutely hate this, like break my TV hate this.  I'm not even really a fan of his at 24/27, though I'd bite as he certainly has potential for his frame to fill out and add considerably more strength.  He's a decent athlete with great motor and okay functional strength.  Not top 10 material at all.

Him and Key are way too similar right now and would be bigtime liabilities on BOTH edges in the run game.  Size concerns is my problem with both Polite and Burns too.

I'd absolutely love the trade back, but no way shape or form am I taking him over Ferrill or Gary.

Can Gary be effective as an edge on 75% of his snaps?

A few other guys that were at the Senior Bowl said they still have a 2nd round grade on Sweat. 

11 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Sweat and key aren’t even similar imo except the height.

key has better technique but

sweat is faster (considerably), stronger, heavier, longer arms with room to grow without losing speed/bend

I really think this years combine is going to have a much greater impact on the draft than in years past.  So many players graded so similar or have high ceilings and really low floors.  This might end up being one of the most exciting and entertaining off-seasons in a long time and that is not just from a Raiders perspective.